News:

Actually sport it is a narrative

Main Menu

Icons

Started by Sandra Craft, November 24, 2011, 11:17:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OldGit

I went into my charity this morning, to take a turn at looking after the disabled people's craft shop.  Look what was on the table - honest, no messing!

Siz

Quote from: OldGit on November 28, 2011, 02:04:01 PM
I went into my charity this morning, to take a turn at looking after the disabled people's craft shop.  Look what was on the table - honest, no messing!

Ahhh, a little baby Asmo... The next generation is in safe hands.

When one sleeps on the floor one need not worry about falling out of bed - Anton LaVey

The universe is a cold, uncaring void. The key to happiness isn't a search for meaning, it's to just keep yourself busy with unimportant nonsense, and eventually you'll be dead!

Buddy

It's kinda cute. In a disturbing, buggy-eyed way  :D
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Asmodean

You just wait til it sheds its skin for the first time and turns gray and grumpy and gets a mouth..! That will show you "cute"  >:(

:P
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

DeterminedJuliet

Quote from: Asmodean on November 29, 2011, 01:18:57 AM
You just wait til it sheds its skin for the first time and turns gray and grumpy and gets a mouth..! That will show you "cute"  >:(

Aw, Papa Asmo defending his offspring  ;)
"We've thought of life by analogy with a journey, with pilgrimage which had a serious purpose at the end, and the THING was to get to that end; success, or whatever it is, or maybe heaven after you're dead. But, we missed the point the whole way along; It was a musical thing and you were supposed to sing, or dance, while the music was being played.

Buddy

Quote from: DeterminedJuliet on November 30, 2011, 11:59:40 PM
Quote from: Asmodean on November 29, 2011, 01:18:57 AM

Aw, Papa Asmo defending his offspring  ;)

*Suddenly, posh British accent*  And here we see the wild Asmodean with offspring in it's natural habitat.
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Asmodean

Quote from: Budhorse4 on December 01, 2011, 12:21:58 AM
*Suddenly, posh British accent*  And here we see the wild Asmodean with offspring in it's natural habitat.
GRRRRRRRR!  >:(

(Translation: You frogot vital attributes, such as ferocious and man-eating in your description)
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

Siz

Quote from: Asmodean on December 01, 2011, 03:34:34 AM
*Suddenly, posh British accent*  And here we see the wild Asmodean with offspring in it's natural habitat.

(Translation: You frogot vital attributes, such as ferocious and man-eating in your description)

Maybe your progeny will have a gentle temperament, be loving and tolerant to all things. Maybe it'll be docile and timid.

When one sleeps on the floor one need not worry about falling out of bed - Anton LaVey

The universe is a cold, uncaring void. The key to happiness isn't a search for meaning, it's to just keep yourself busy with unimportant nonsense, and eventually you'll be dead!

Tank

Where is Mrs Asmo?
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Buddy

Siz

Quote from: Budhorse4 on December 01, 2011, 01:23:25 PM
Quote from: Tank on December 01, 2011, 08:29:58 AM
Where is Mrs Asmo?

Found her!

Hmm, she does look a little post-coital, but nonetheless attractive. I can see where 'The Asmite' gets his good looks...

Buddy

Quote from: Scissorlegs on December 01, 2011, 01:33:02 PM
Hmm, she does look a little post-coital, but nonetheless attractive. I can see where 'The Asmite' gets his good looks...

I guess being a lump of clay, some things wouldn't be as much fun  ;)

Asmodean

Quote from: Scissorlegs on December 01, 2011, 07:47:15 AM
Quote from: Asmodean on December 01, 2011, 03:34:34 AM

Maybe your progeny will have a gentle temperament, be loving and tolerant to all things. Maybe it'll be docile and timid.
Then the terrible Asmo will EAT it.  >:( Because unworthy offspring are food.  >:(

And there is no she-Asmo involved. Asmos multiply by clay division.  ;D
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Asmodean

Quote from: Budhorse4 on December 01, 2011, 01:23:25 PM
Quote from: Tank on December 01, 2011, 08:29:58 AM
Where is Mrs Asmo?

Found her!

Nono, that's not it. Those are Asmo droppings right there.  ;D
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.