We will find One Million People who accept Evolution

Started by Tank, August 28, 2011, 11:08:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tank

We will find One Million People who accept Evolution

QuoteOur goal is to reach one million people on Facebook who accept Evolution as a fact.

If you are on Facebook you might like to consider friending this page.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Sweetdeath

Law 35- "You got to go with what works." - Robin Lefler

Wiggum:"You have that much faith in me, Homer?"
Homer:"No! Faith is what you have in things that don't exist. Your awesomeness is real."

"I was thinking that perhaps this thing called God does not exist. Because He cannot save any one of us. No matter how we pray, He doesn't mend our wounds.

Asmodean

Cool..!

Almost wish I was on FaceBook. The relative lack of anonimity is what prevents me from joining though.
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Tank

Quote from: Asmodean on August 31, 2011, 06:59:56 AM
Cool..!

Almost wish I was on FaceBook. The relative lack of anonimity is what prevents me from joining though.
One can remain quite anonimous if you only open your profile to friends by invite.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

Tank

Sweetdeath

Homer:"No! Faith is what you have in things that don't exist. Your awesomeness is real."

"I was thinking that perhaps this thing called God does not exist. Because He cannot save any one of us. No matter how we pray, He doesn't mend our wounds.

Tom62

The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

Medusa

She has the blood of reptile....just underneath her skin...

Sandra Craft

Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

Xjeepguy

If I were re-born 1000 times, it would be as an atheist 1000 times. -Heisenberg

Tank

One step ay a time  ;D

Do tell your friends as well.

Asmodean

Quote from: Tank on August 31, 2011, 07:44:10 AM
One can remain quite anonimous if you only open your profile to friends by invite.
I do not register on free for all social networks with my real name unless I can make it unavailable to public. Facebook demands it, as far as I know...
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Sweetdeath

Quote from: Asmodean on September 05, 2011, 08:42:18 AM
Quote from: Tank on August 31, 2011, 07:44:10 AM
I do not register on free for all social networks with my real name unless I can make it unavailable to public. Facebook demands it, as far as I know...

No, I use my role-play alias "Asagi Rose" as my main fb name.  As long as it isn't a crazy name, it's acceptable.

Whitney

you know...if they'd just start one 1 million strong for evolution page and not keep creating new ones then there would be a chance of actually finding 1 million.

Sweetdeath

Quote from: Whitney on September 08, 2011, 12:31:21 AM
you know...if they'd just start one 1 million strong for evolution page and not keep creating new ones then there would be a chance of actually finding 1 million.

Let's squish all the pages together. XD