News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

Don't be drinking anything...

Started by rlrose328, October 04, 2007, 06:13:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rlrose328

before you go to this site:

LOLTheist

(In case you haven't seen it before, this is a takeoff on the LOLCat thing... you can see more of THOSE here:  I Can Has Cheezburger... Enjoy!)
**Kerri**
The Rogue Atheist Scrapbooker
Come visit me on Facebook!

Bella

rlrose328

**Kerri**

Steve Reason

Oh man that last one is funny. We are so bad... :lol:
I do not fear death, in view of the fact that I had been dead for billions and billions of years before I was born, and had not suffered the slightest inconvenience from it. ~ Mark Twain

http://rumtickle.blogspot.com/

MikeyV

LOL
LOL2

I LOVE these...
Life in Lubbock, Texas taught me two things. One is that God loves
you and you're going to burn in hell. The other is that sex is the
most awful, dirty thing on the face of the earth and you should save
it for someone you love.

-- Butch Hancock.

rlrose328

Yes, the cancer kitty is great!  :D
**Kerri**

rlrose328

Quote from: "Steve Reason"We are so bad... :lol:

Yes, but in a GOOD way.   :lol:
**Kerri**

Will

We have no connection to the above site outside of posting a link to it because it's funny. Ceiling cat = god? Funny.
I want bad people to look forward to and celebrate the day I die, because if they don't, I'm not living up to my potential.

Whitney

Quote from: "NIGG_E_RS"this is the reason we are attacking. lolcats where stolen from us and mangled horribly. all who talk about it get destroyed.

All I have to do is ban and delete your posts.  This forum will not be bullied.

rlrose328

Wow... humor is against god's word, eh?  Their faith must be so very weak to get upset about this.  Jebus... :D
**Kerri**

Steve Reason

Quote from: "NIGG_E_RS"this is the reason we are attacking. lolcats where stolen from us and mangled horribly. all who talk about it get destroyed.

Good lord, what are you, 5 years old? Grow up, go outside and enjoy nature or something. What a waste... :cry:
I do not fear death, in view of the fact that I had been dead for billions and billions of years before I was born, and had not suffered the slightest inconvenience from it. ~ Mark Twain

http://rumtickle.blogspot.com/

rlrose328

So does this mean these are the guys who own LOLCats?  A-HAH... a CLUE...  :shocked:  :bs:  :roll:  :roll:
**Kerri**

pjkeeley

The users of 4chan claim to have invented LOLcats. Probably true. But now they make it their mission to attack websites that refer to it. Pretty sad.