News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

Hello, I'm Peter.

Started by Asmodean Prime, September 17, 2007, 11:58:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Asmodean Prime

Hello,

I'm a 36 year old lifelong atheist from England. I've been exploring the existence or non-existence of gods, and the ramifications of religious thinking with renewed interest since the publication of Dawkins' The God Delusion.

MommaSquid

#1
Welcome to the forum, Peter.

SteveS

#2
Hi Jehannum - welcome!  Ironically enough, a received "The God Delusion" as a Christmas present last year.

rlrose328

#3
Welcome, Peter!  Glad to have you with us.
**Kerri**
The Rogue Atheist Scrapbooker
Come visit me on Facebook!


McQ

#4
Welcome to the forum, Petra. Thou art the rock and upon thee I will build my......

Wait. Never mind. That's another story.

Welcome to the forum.
Elvis didn't do no drugs!
--Penn Jillette

Squid

#5
Welcome aboard.

Steve Reason

#6
Howdy friend!
I do not fear death, in view of the fact that I had been dead for billions and billions of years before I was born, and had not suffered the slightest inconvenience from it. ~ Mark Twain

http://rumtickle.blogspot.com/