News:

When one conveys certain things, particularly of such gravity, should one not then appropriately cite sources, authorities...

Main Menu

What food brings your mood up?

Started by Sweetdeath, May 28, 2011, 05:09:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cecilie

I tasted Mountain Dew once in 2006 when I was in Bulgaria (we don't have it here), did not like.
The world's what you create.

Sweetdeath

It's a hate it or love it taste. Sometimes I get one and i'm not in the mood to drink it.
Law 35- "You got to go with what works." - Robin Lefler

Wiggum:"You have that much faith in me, Homer?"
Homer:"No! Faith is what you have in things that don't exist. Your awesomeness is real."

"I was thinking that perhaps this thing called God does not exist. Because He cannot save any one of us. No matter how we pray, He doesn't mend our wounds.

Willow

I revert to gender stereotype: chocolate.

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Asmodean

My mood is very hard to budge with food... But some nice marine product based dishes have been known to make decent attempts.
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Sweetdeath

Aw, hi   Mood. Don't you get gift baskets?

Homer:"No! Faith is what you have in things that don't exist. Your awesomeness is real."

"I was thinking that perhaps this thing called God does not exist. Because He cannot save any one of us. No matter how we pray, He doesn't mend our wounds.

original_gender

Nothing bulldozes my blues like french fries and unsweetened iced tea (preferably large quantities of the latter).

hismikeness

I try and not use food to enhance my mood (there are other things that do that) but I find I do feel good after such things as pizza, ice cream, red meat, melted cheese on something. Never do I feel good after a hot pocket...
No churches have free wifi because they don't want to compete with an invisible force that works.

When the alien invasion does indeed happen, if everyone would just go out into the streets & inexpertly play the flute, they'll just go. -@UncleDynamite

Sweetdeath

Lol! No one feels good after a hot pocket.

supersoldier

Stevil

Quote from: Sweetdeath on May 28, 2011, 05:09:51 PM
Me? I like chocolate! Oh, the worst of days can be cured by a hersheys or lindt milk or dark chocolate bar (especially with almonds!)
Godiva!

Sweetdeath

I wish I could afford Godiva more. Their truffles are amazing @__@

Jeepero Sahara

What I can always count on to up my mood is hot coffee and banana bread. Works like a charm.
"Fascism is nothing but capitalist reaction." -Leon Trotsky

Sweetdeath

I can always count on coffee. /addict

Banana breads sounds so delicious right now.

ThinkAnarchy

Quote from: Sweetdeath on May 28, 2011, 08:53:32 PM
I buy mountain dew before a long rpg sit down. I really hate that is now openly advertised as a gamer's drink, when all real gamers did that years and years ago.

I'm a real gamer and hate the Dew. *goes and pouts in a corner* I suppose if you equate all gamers with children than your statement would be correct.  :P Personally, I prefer a glass or... (why can't I find an infinity symbol on my keyboard) of scotch while playing an RPG.
"He that displays too often his wife and his wallet is in danger of having both of them borrowed." -Ben Franklin

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." -credited to Franklin, but not sure.