News:

If you have any trouble logging in, please contact admins via email. tankathaf *at* gmail.com or
recusantathaf *at* gmail.com

Main Menu

It's a miracle!

Started by The Magic Pudding, May 01, 2011, 02:11:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Magic Pudding

Quote from: Stevil on May 20, 2011, 08:50:28 PM

Jeez has anyone thought of the military potential of these things?
Unleash them and the enemies underground communication cables wouldn't stand a chance.

Maybe that guy's very small, it's not Elmer Thudd is it?

thedport

Quote from: Stevil on May 20, 2011, 08:50:28 PM

Hard core photo shopped look at the dudes hand. Either this is photo shopped or the rabbit and the dude have elephantitis. LOL
"An honest person can never surrender an honest doubt. Who doubts nothing knows nothing. The wise are prone to doubt."-The good book;Proverbs;Chapter 55

thedport

This is a little more accurate size of a full grown flemish.
"An honest person can never surrender an honest doubt. Who doubts nothing knows nothing. The wise are prone to doubt."-The good book;Proverbs;Chapter 55

Whitney

The Magic Pudding

Quote from: Whitney on May 21, 2011, 03:23:10 AM

^want!!!

(too bad my dog would prob eat it)

I hope you're not judging your dog too harshly.
As you can see all our dog wants to do is make friends.

Whitney

^that is dog sign language for you look tasty  ;D

Recusant

Quote from: Whitney on May 21, 2011, 10:46:37 PM

I agree.  I wouldn't let any self respecting dog (who hadn't been raised from puppy-hood with rabbits) larger than a Chihuahua loose around rabbits who weren't safely in cages. Potential tragedy.  Even a smallish dog like a Border Terrier might try to make a go of it.
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

Tank

Quote from: Recusant on May 21, 2011, 11:40:23 PM
Quote from: Whitney on May 21, 2011, 10:46:37 PM

I agree.  I wouldn't let any self respecting dog (who hadn't been raised from puppy-hood with rabbits) larger than a Chihuahua loose around rabbits who weren't safely in cages. Potential tragedy.  Even a smallish dog like a Border Terrier might try to make a go of it.
Border Terriers will chase anything smaller than they are. Mine only caught one squirrel while I owned her and it was a blessing to the squirrel gene pool! The squirrel saw Rusty and legged it towards a tree, got two within 6 ft and then doubled back towards a different tree; it didn't make it! Snap, shake, dead! Natural selection at its finest!
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Gawen

The essence of the mind is not in what it thinks, but how it thinks. Faith is the surrender of our mind; of reason and our skepticism to put all our trust or faith in someone or something that has no good evidence of itself. That is a sinister thing to me. Of all the supposed virtues, faith is not.
"When you fall, I will be there" - Floor