Introduce your critters

Started by KDbeads, January 25, 2011, 05:43:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KDbeads

Quote from: "Melmoth"
Quote from: "Tank"
Quote from: "Melmoth"Ze doogs:

imageshack

Norton just blocked an attack from the video hosting site!

That's worrysome... has anyone else had that problem? I thought ImageShack was fairly bog-standard. Unless there's a virus on my PC (though I don't think that's likely) and it got.. into.. the video somehow? Or have I just made myself look very stupid? roflol  Awesome.....  Happens here a lot too.....

Quote from: "februarystars"This thread needs more cat representation.

What?  You missed my 7 on the first post????  ;)   Perhaps I should post more of the demon spawn?
A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools. - Douglas Adams

Tank

Quote from: "KDbeads"What?  You missed my 7 on the first post????  :(
Good to see you found a new buddy though  :yay:
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

KDbeads

Ah.... I've missed a few things here and there, brain wasn't in the right place :verysad:
A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools. - Douglas Adams