News:

Unnecessarily argumentative

Main Menu

If you could ask god anything..

Started by tymygy, September 22, 2010, 10:33:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

YaarghMatey487

Quote from: "TheWilliam"I'd ask............

May I have $357.22?
How do I download songs from myspace?
Will you help Debra Messing fill out her shirts better?
Will there ever be a movie with Macaulay Culkin playing opposite Ryan Phillipe?
Are you going to deliver Debra Messing to my house after you make her fill out her shirts better?

if not then fuck off.

Hahahahaaha that was excellent. Personally I'd ask him for a perfect bubble tea recipe... I can never find the right tapioca beads.
"Don't you love the Oxford Dictionary? When I first read it, I thought it was a really really long poem about everything."- David Bowie

JoeBobSmith

I'd just ask 
JoeBobSmith

Melmoth

Quote from: "xSilverPhinx"
Quote from: "Melmoth"I'd ask, "If we didn't exist, what would be the point of you?"
Assuming we are the only living things capable of worshipping, that's a brilliant question, actually.

Truthfully, I don't think there would be much point to him even with us around. 'To be worshipped' is a fairly flimsy reason for existing, especially when mankind's sole purpose is apparently 'to worship him'. It's a small, two-part circular system, with nothing external to qualify it... seems like kind of a short-circuit as far as meaning goes.
"That life has no meaning is a reason to live - moreover, the only one." - Emil Cioran.

danny boy

I'd definitely ask him why the hell he created Jersey Shore.

On a more serious note, I'd ask him why he made humans so greedy (which is an inherently silly thing to ask because it's clearly due to evolution and not God).

DeterminedJuliet

What's up with all of the misogyny in your religious texts? Seriously, us women can be cool. I make a mean shadow puppet.
"We've thought of life by analogy with a journey, with pilgrimage which had a serious purpose at the end, and the THING was to get to that end; success, or whatever it is, or maybe heaven after you're dead. But, we missed the point the whole way along; It was a musical thing and you were supposed to sing, or dance, while the music was being played.

curiosityandthecat

Quote from: "Ulver"I would likely not ask anything, because I am nearly certain the response would always be:
[trollface]

Exactly.

But, in the spirit of conversing with fictional characters, I think my question would be simple "WTF?"
-Curio