News:

In case of downtime/other tech emergencies, you can relatively quickly get in touch with Asmodean Prime by email.

Main Menu

What's on your mind today?

Started by Steve Reason, August 25, 2007, 08:15:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xSilverPhinx

I would do one about why it's useless to do such presentations. But that's just me ;)

Nah, maybe not. Luckily for me people generally feel that the life I've led is very interesting ;D
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Asmodean

Quote from: Budhorse4 on January 16, 2012, 06:03:23 PM
I tried to refuse to do it, but they threatened me with detention. My mom isn't even going to the conference.  >:( Complete waste of my time.
The Asmo, he would happily march off to detention, sit there and compose evil taunts.  ;D
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Sweetdeath

I just ate some bread and butter. Watching big bang theory. Loooove Sheldon ~~
Law 35- "You got to go with what works." - Robin Lefler

Wiggum:"You have that much faith in me, Homer?"
Homer:"No! Faith is what you have in things that don't exist. Your awesomeness is real."

"I was thinking that perhaps this thing called God does not exist. Because He cannot save any one of us. No matter how we pray, He doesn't mend our wounds.

Buddy

Quote from: Asmodean on January 17, 2012, 03:53:35 AM
Quote from: Budhorse4 on January 16, 2012, 06:03:23 PM
I tried to refuse to do it, but they threatened me with detention. My mom isn't even going to the conference.  >:( Complete waste of my time.
The Asmo, he would happily march off to detention, sit there and compose evil taunts.  ;D

Never gotten a detention in my life. I'd prefer not to start now.  :D
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Ali

Quote from: Sweetdeath on January 17, 2012, 04:24:16 AM

Me too!  Is it weird that I think he's cute?

Sweetdeath

Quote from: Ali on January 17, 2012, 02:25:14 PM

Me too!  Is it weird that I think he's cute?

Not at all~ :)

Homer:"No! Faith is what you have in things that don't exist. Your awesomeness is real."

"I was thinking that perhaps this thing called God does not exist. Because He cannot save any one of us. No matter how we pray, He doesn't mend our wounds.

DeterminedJuliet

I'm trying to navigate Adobe Framemaker and I feel a bit like Alice in Wonderland  :-\
"We've thought of life by analogy with a journey, with pilgrimage which had a serious purpose at the end, and the THING was to get to that end; success, or whatever it is, or maybe heaven after you're dead. But, we missed the point the whole way along; It was a musical thing and you were supposed to sing, or dance, while the music was being played.

corgilover

Bazinga!

Sweetdeath

Ali

Your makeup does look nice!  I like the look you're giving the camera too.   I can almost hear you saying "Duh!"  LOL

Oh man, I am in a world of hurt today.  I've had a bad cold since Friday, but as of this morning, I have completely lost my voice.  I tried to lead a conference call at work today, and one of my clients who has known me and spoken on the phone with me at least weekly for 6 years said "Who IS this???"  I sound like a frog, and my nose is bright red.  Who wants to start a prayer circle to ask god for my recovery?  ;)

Sandra Craft

Quote from: Ali on January 17, 2012, 09:10:36 PM
Who wants to start a prayer circle to ask god for my recovery?  ;)

I'm in Southern California so I'm required to send healing energies your way that will manifest in your aura.  It's the law here.   ::)
Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

Sweetdeath

The highlight of my day was going to ths library and eating that macaroon. XD yyum

Aw, I got over a cold last week ;; *mails you lots of tea and organic honey* feel better, Ali~!

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: BooksCatsEtc on January 17, 2012, 09:13:44 PM

I'm in Southern California so I'm required to send healing energies your way that will manifest in your aura.  It's the law here.   ::)

You should at least be allowed to charge for that ;)
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Sandra Craft

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on January 18, 2012, 02:09:29 AM
Quote from: BooksCatsEtc on January 17, 2012, 09:13:44 PM

You should at least be allowed to charge for that ;)

Hmmm.  I see a sliding scale based on what color of the aura manifests.
Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

The Magic Pudding

I threw out all my old music cassettes.
I'm still a hoarding person, it's better than being a throw away person.
I wonder what I'll put in those two purpose build draws now?