News:

Nitpicky? Hell yes.

Main Menu

Pets...what do you have?

Started by Whitney, June 22, 2006, 09:44:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

orangemoon

Awww, all your pets are so cute.  :-*

Here's my chihuahua/pomeranian ... His name is Mr. Brown... and he definitely uses the "Mr." part. :)

"Need is not quite belief." -Anne Sexton, With Mercy for the Greedy

Harmonie

I have three English bulldogs and a cockatiel.

Here's the first bulldog we got:

I love them a lot!  :)

Icon Image by Cherubunny on Tumblr
"I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do because I notice it always coincides with their own desires." - Susan B. Anthony

The Magic Pudding

Quote from: Radiant on January 25, 2012, 10:20:27 PM

Oh ye he looks radiant.
Well maybe not but I imagine he would elicit radiance in others, if they can dodge the drool.  :D

Ali

I have three English bulldogs and a cockatiel.

I love them a lot!  :)

*Swoon*

Harmonie

Quote from: The Magic Pudding on January 26, 2012, 03:47:37 AM

Oh ye he looks radiant.
Well maybe not but I imagine he would elicit radiance in others, if they can dodge the drool.  :D

He actually doesn't drool. We give them water through a bottle and that helps keep them from drooling so much. He doesn't drool at all.

Icon Image by Cherubunny on Tumblr
"I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do because I notice it always coincides with their own desires." - Susan B. Anthony

AnefIsEnuf

Quote from: philosoraptor on January 24, 2012, 09:07:51 PM

I've got two cats-BOB (Big Orange Buddy) and Dr. Catastrophe.  BOB is very chill and affectionate, but the Dr has her PhD in being a jerkface.  She's mildly evil.  ;)

That's so funny, I used to have an orange cat named BOB for the same reason. It's a good name. :D

I have too many pets. It was mostly the merging of pets when my husband and I were dating and moved in together, but I have always been an animal lover and I grew up in a household with a lot of pets. We have three cats and two dogs (a basset hound and a lemon beagle mix.) Five pets is a lot of work, especially for someone like me that requires a clean and tidy home, but they are completely worth it. Love them to pieces.

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Tank

"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

Sandra Craft

Quote from: Tank on February 05, 2012, 08:41:46 AM
Bump for BCE

Thank you, Tank.  What kills me is that I looked in the Laid Back Lounge twice -- where else would such a thread be?  Anyway, my Deirdre with her favorite toy:

Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

Ali

Aww, Tank, your dogs are adorable!

Tank

Quote from: Ali on February 05, 2012, 05:50:36 PM
Thank you. They are hyper cute  :)

Amicale

Quote from: Ali on February 05, 2012, 05:50:36 PM

I second that! What cuties! Dogs seem to love the snow.  :D

"Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb we are bound to others. By every crime and act of kindness we birth our future." - Cloud Atlas

"To live in the hearts of those we leave behind is to never die." -Carl Sagan

Mocha Chief

I have three dog and a cat. (The dogs are scared shitless of the cat)

This is my dog. The others belong to my mom

Buddy

Here's the newest member of our family! ;D

Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Traveler

If we ever travel thousands of light years to a planet inhabited by intelligent life, let's just make patterns in their crops and leave.