News:

When one conveys certain things, particularly of such gravity, should one not then appropriately cite sources, authorities...

Main Menu

Saw a psychopath on dr phil

Started by JoeBobSmith, February 09, 2011, 07:22:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoeBobSmith

:verysad:
JoeBobSmith

Asmodean

Please expand with a proper summary. Not everyone here has access to Dr. Phil...
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

JoeBobSmith

XXX :eek:
JoeBobSmith

The Magic Pudding

Quote from: "Asmodean"Not everyone here has access to Dr. Phil...

Be thankful for small mercies.

LegendarySandwich

Whitney

Quote from: "LegendarySandwich"What's wrong with Dr. Phil? O:

You mean other than his horrible advice?

LegendarySandwich

Quote from: "Whitney"
Quote from: "LegendarySandwich"What's wrong with Dr. Phil? O:

You mean other than his horrible advice?
I never watch his show anymore (I did before, when I was young and foolisher...wow, foolisher is actually a word). But he looks like an awesome bald-headed Texan.

Cecilie

Quote from: "Asmodean"Please expand with a proper summary. Not everyone here has access to Dr. Phil...
What are you talking about? We have Dr. Phil. Though it's on when people are at work. Be thankful for that.
The world's what you create.

JoeBobSmith

:verysad:
JoeBobSmith

Asmodean

Quote from: "Cecilie"
Quote from: "Asmodean"Please expand with a proper summary. Not everyone here has access to Dr. Phil...
What are you talking about? We have Dr. Phil. Though it's on when people are at work. Be thankful for that.
What we also have is the bill for the government's Crap TV twice a year for everyone owning a reciever... So me, I just have a bunch of computer monitors and get my fix of Dagsrevyen by ways of web-TV  :D
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

Asmodean

Quote from: "JoeBobSmith"this guy was cold as ice
...Yet something makes you think there is more to it..? Can he not be just-cold-as-ice..? Some people are very good at controlling their emotions or setting them aside. One does not need to be incapable of emotions in order to not let them show.
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

Cecilie

I don't even know why this is a thread.

Cecilie

Quote from: "Asmodean"
Quote from: "Cecilie"
What we also have is the bill for the government's Crap TV twice a year for everyone owning a reciever... So me, I just have a bunch of computer monitors and get my fix of Dagsrevyen by ways of web-TV  :P), so I watch commercial-free television for free. Though I watch shows I've missed on web-TV. I like to watch Nytt pÃ¥ nytt and Lyngbø og Hærlands Big Bang, but I always forget to watch it on Fridays.

LegendarySandwich

Quote from: "Cecilie"I don't even know why this is a thread.
Because every forum needs at least one thread on Dr. Phil.

Cecilie

Quote from: "LegendarySandwich"
Quote from: "Cecilie"I don't even know why this is a thread.
Because every forum needs at least one thread on Dr. Phil.
Okay, but only if he cancels his show. No, but I find the Dr. Phil show amusing.