News:

Nitpicky? Hell yes.

Main Menu

Filthy non believing scum

Started by Zionishere, September 06, 2010, 11:53:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zionishere

As a Jew i think you are filth, in 2 years the world will realize that we jews are the true faith and yahweh will bless us and grant us power untold. Those who do not join us now will serve us then, you filth. Atheists are worse than christians and muslims, scum is all you are. LONG LIVE JERUSALEM AND THE CHOSEN PEOPLE

PoopShoot

All hail Cancer Jesus!

Zionishere

you fucking heretic may you rot in sheol

PoopShoot

Quote from: "Zionishere"you fucking heretic may you rot in sheol
The grave?  I plan to.

You know what's REALLY ironic?  The "master race" is a racist idea, but the "chosen people" is just fucking peachy.

:bananacolor: That pointy-tipped banana make you horny, big guy?  Enjoy your foreskin-envy.
All hail Cancer Jesus!

i_am_i

So if we all convert to Judaism we won't be scum and filth anymore? Will I have to wear one of those funny little hats?
Call me J

Sapere aude

KDbeads

2 years?  What the 2012 thing from those Mayan savages give you a better time line than the Talmud?
A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools. - Douglas Adams

Zionishere

HA all races ARE below us, we are the CHOSEN RACE OF YAHWEH, you fucking gentiles will serve us come the messiah's rise.

PoopShoot

Quote from: "i_am_i"So if we all convert to Judaism we won't be scum and filth anymore? Will I have to wear one of those funny little hats?
Yes, but you'll have to cut your dick off, too.
All hail Cancer Jesus!

PoopShoot

Quote from: "Zionishere"HA all races ARE below us, we are the CHOSEN RACE OF YAHWEH, you fucking gentiles will serve us come the messiah's rise.
But you forget, we have iron chariots.

All hail Cancer Jesus!

Zionishere

Quote from: "KDbeads"2 years?  What the 2012 thing from those Mayan savages give you a better time line than the Talmud?

FOOL we are practitioners of the Kabbalah, the mayans used the same methods as we used.

i_am_i

Will I have to eat Gefilte fish? I don't much like Gefilte fish.
Call me J

Sapere aude

skwurll

Quote from: "Zionishere"As a Jew i trololololololol

That's all I got out of this.

PoopShoot

Quote from: "Zionishere"
Quote from: "KDbeads"2 years?  What the 2012 thing from those Mayan savages give you a better time line than the Talmud?

FOOL we are practitioners of the Kabbalah, the mayans used the same methods as we used.
What, playing cracker jack to examine the dingleberries before the priest eats the cracker?  Sounds legit...
All hail Cancer Jesus!

PoopShoot

Quote from: "i_am_i"Will I have to eat Gefilte fish? I don't much like Gefilte fish.
Who doesn't like jellied balls of carp?  Gotta love that fine jewish cuisine.
All hail Cancer Jesus!

i_am_i

When I was going to music school in New York back in the seventies I lived on East Fourth Street and 1st Avenue. Just up the street from my apartment there was a Jewish deli. There was a little old Jewish guy there and whenever I went in there he'd insist that, along with my sandwich, I have some soup. "Eat the soup, it's good for you," he'd say. I really liked that old guy.

The deli's long gone though. There's a Bank of America there now.
Call me J

Sapere aude