News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

Filthy non believing scum

Started by Zionishere, September 06, 2010, 11:53:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

i_am_i

Quote from: "PoopShoot"Budweiser and pig shit is the proper marinade for a jew.

Sorry, could you say that again? Maybe use ALL CAPS this time so I can hear you a little better.
Call me J

Sapere aude

epepke

Michelob already has pork adjuncts.  Saves effort.

The Magic Pudding

Quote from: "i_am_i"
Quote from: "epepke"Damn.  Maybe a little lime juice, garlic, cilantro, and fuming nitric acid would do the trick.

Absolutely, it's all about the marinade.
So it doesn't matter if it's long pig or pig, it's all in the cooking?

i_am_i

Quote from: "The Magic Pudding"
Quote from: "epepke"Damn.  Maybe a little lime juice, garlic, cilantro, and fuming nitric acid would do the trick.

Freepers. We're talking about eating freepers, not pork.
Call me J

Sapere aude

The Magic Pudding

Quote from: "i_am_i"Freepers. We're talking about eating freepers, not pork.

Unfamiliar with long pig?  There is even "long pig the movie" on google.
http://www.google.com/search?q=long+pig ... =firefox-a

i_am_i

Ah, I see. Quite right!
Call me J

Sapere aude

epepke

Quote from: "i_am_i"Freepers. We're talking about eating freepers, not pork.

Unfamiliar with long pig?  There is even "long pig the movie" on google.
http://www.google.com/search?q=long+pig ... =firefox-a

Those guys who crashed in the Andes said it was more like beef.  This is probably more accurate, as pigs have a tendency to be intelligent.

McQ

Thread is closed. Spammer is banned. And I'll remind the members that this forum holds folks to higher standards than some of the posts that were put in this thread. You know who you are and there's no excuse for that kind of crap. Keep it from turning into this embarrassing low-life drivel in the future.

Edit (by Will): Here is a link to our forum rules. Specifically of import in this thread:
QuoteTIME OUT: All members should take time to think and cool down before responding to posts in an angry, disrespectful, or otherwise inappropriate tone (including intoxication). This approach will help to maintain a civil tone and allow members to avoid making posts they will later regret.
QuoteDO NOT FEED THE TROLLS: Although we realize this can be difficult, please try very hard not to feed the trolls. It also should go without saying that trolling is not allowed on this forum.
Elvis didn't do no drugs!
--Penn Jillette