News:

Departing the Vacuousness

Main Menu

Filthy non believing scum

Started by Zionishere, September 06, 2010, 11:53:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zionishere

We jews already control each of your nations governments, the only region we have yet to control is the middle east - thus the existence of Israel to conquer the filthy muslims by force.

KDbeads

So your the builderback trust people, yeah all makes sense to me now.....
A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools. - Douglas Adams

i_am_i

There are these two Jewish guys walking through the jungle in single file. Suddenly a big animal jumps from a tree and starts attacking the guy in front.

"Sidney, Sidney," he shouts, "what is it?"

Sidney replies, "Don't ask me. You're the furrier."
Call me J

Sapere aude

PoopShoot

I gotta say, though, the Jews might have the rest of life cornered, but nobody plays video games like this guy.

All hail Cancer Jesus!

Zionishere

You put up a picture of our friend hitler, he was a jew just as the majority of SS officers were. We actually put german gentiles and polish gentiles in the camps, no jew was harmed via concentration/deathcamp.

joeactor

Hi Zionishere...

I've reported this thread to the forum admins.

Why don't you pray ... and we'll see who gets banned first?

While you're waiting, read the forum rules:
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1522

(what kind of child of god takes such pleasure in another person's demise?)

Squid

Quote from: "Zionishere"You put up a picture of our friend hitler, he was a jew just as the majority of SS officers were. We actually put german gentiles and polish gentiles in the camps, no jew was harmed via concentration/deathcamp.

Lol, this dude is apparently evidence of the alternate universes theory...

PoopShoot

Quote from: "Zionishere"You put up a picture of our friend hitler, he was a jew just as the majority of SS officers were. We actually put german gentiles and polish gentiles in the camps, no jew was harmed via concentration/deathcamp.
How's it feel to know that we Americans identified your Jewish SS friends by checking their foreskins?

All hail Cancer Jesus!

Zionishere

Quote from: "joeactor"Hi Zionishere...

I've reported this thread to the forum admins.

Why don't you pray ... and we'll see who gets banned first?

While you're waiting, read the forum rules:
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1522

(what kind of child of god takes such pleasure in another person's demise?)

haha, i can''t stop you from banning me, all i know is that when the messiah comes you will serve me :) swine

PoopShoot

hey, after your ban, please join up at http://thinkingaloudforum.com/forum/index.php

We don't have enough fun trolls like you there.  I would love to banana you. :bananacolor:
All hail Cancer Jesus!

PoopShoot

Quote from: "Zionishere"when the messiah comes you will serve me swine
I didn't think you people were supposed to eat that.
All hail Cancer Jesus!

Zionishere

Quote from: "PoopShoot"
Quote from: "Zionishere"when the messiah comes you will serve me swine
I didn't think you people were supposed to eat that.

being clever isn't going to save you from eternal servitude under the chosen people, fool

PoopShoot

Quote from: "Zionishere"being clever isn't going to save you from eternal servitude under the chosen people, fool
It's cool.  I'm a decent cook.  I'll make your bacon just right.

It's even funnier that you guys want to make slaves, when your race started out as...

But then, we'll never be as good at making stuff as you were.
All hail Cancer Jesus!

i_am_i

While leading the Friday evening services, the Rabbi noticed a member of the congregation, Bernie, walk in with a St. Bernard dog. The Rabbi, horrified, asked the Cantor to take over the service and went to talk to Bernie.
"What are doing here with a dog?"
"The dog came here to pray."
"Oh, come on," says the Rabbi.
"It's true," says Bernie.
"I don't believe you. You are just fooling around and that's not a proper thing to do in a synagogue."
"Its really true," says Bernie.
"OK," says the Rabbi (thinking he would call Bernie's bluff), "then show me what the dog can do."
"OK," says Bernie nodding to the dog. The dog opens up the barrel under his neck and removes a yarmulke, a tallis (and puts them on) and prayer book and then starts saying prayers in Hebrew!
The Rabbi is so shocked he listens for a full 15 minutes. When the Rabbi regains his composure, he is so impressed with the quality of the praying he says to Bernie. "Do you think your dog would consider going to Rabbinical school?"
Bernie, throwing up his hands in disgust says, "You talk to him, he says he wants to be a doctor!"
Call me J

Sapere aude

Zionishere

Quote from: "PoopShoot"
Quote from: "Zionishere"being clever isn't going to save you from eternal servitude under the chosen people, fool
It's cool.  I'm a decent cook.  I'll make your bacon just right.

It's even funnier that you guys want to make slaves, when your race started out as...

But then, we'll never be as good at making stuff as you were.

In ancient times we were large in number and were slaves, in modern times we are few in number but are spread throughout the world, leading nearly every large city outside of the middle east. From vietnam to alaska, from austrailia to greenland.