News:

When one conveys certain things, particularly of such gravity, should one not then appropriately cite sources, authorities...

Main Menu

Re: A Question

Started by Whitney, June 16, 2010, 12:24:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TomThumb

Do atheists here accept the possibility that they will one day fall to their knees and accept Jesus as Lord?

EssejSllim

I would sooner burn in hell. For all eternity.
"How terrible [the theory of evolution] will be upon the nobility of the old world. Think of their being forced to trace their ancestry back tot he duke Orang Outang or the Princess Chimpanzee." -Robert Ingersoll

"What? Is man merely a mistake of God's? Or God merely a mistake of man's." - Friedrich Nietzsche

TomThumb

Quote from: "EssejSllim"I would sooner burn in hell. For all eternity.
Why?

Cecilie

The world's what you create.

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Dretlin

Quote from: "TomThumb"Do atheists here accept the possibility that they will one day fall to their knees and accept Jesus as Lord?

Hey TomThumb and Welcome.

I would recommend your first action on this forum, probably should not be to say ask us to get down own our knees in front of a strange man and "accept".

And their is no possibility because their is no evidence for your religion to be true in anyway. (I assuming your a Christen.)

Tank

Quote from: "Dretlin"
Quote from: "TomThumb"Do atheists here accept the possibility that they will one day fall to their knees and accept Jesus as Lord?

Hey TomThumb and Welcome.

I would recommend your first action on this forum, probably should not be to say ask us to get down own our knees in front of a strange man and "accept".

And their is no possibility because their is no evidence for your religion to be true in anyway. (I assuming your a Christen.)

I think that's a safe bet

[attachment=0:hov76r3x]tomthumb.JPG[/attachment:hov76r3x]
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

Cecilie

^
Hey Tank, how'd you do that?

Tank

Quote from: "Cecilie"^
I have Vista on my PC. It comes with a 'snipping tool' that allows you to select a part of your screen and take a 'photo' of it which you then save to your own PC. You can upload pictures from your PC. There is a tab at the bottom of the text input screen

[attachment=1:2ucffejd]upload.JPG[/attachment:2ucffejd]

You browse to where you saved the file and upload it

You then place the cursor where you want to place the image and click on the Place inline button

[attachment=0:2ucffejd]place.JPG[/attachment:2ucffejd]

And the image will appear.

Dretlin

I guess the joke was lost on some.  :hmm:

MariaEvri

do christians accept the possibility that one day they will be smitted (sp????) by the mighty hummer of Thor?
God made me an atheist, who are you to question his wisdom!
www.poseidonsimons.com

Tank

Quote from: "Dretlin"I guess the joke was lost on some.  :blush:

Cecilie

Quote from: "Tank"
Quote from: "Cecilie"^
I have Vista on my PC. It comes with a 'snipping tool' that allows you to select a part of your screen and take a 'photo' of it which you then save to your own PC. You can upload pictures from your PC. There is a tab at the bottom of the text input screen

[attachment=1:29fl5hm1]upload.JPG[/attachment:29fl5hm1]

You browse to where you saved the file and upload it

You then place the cursor where you want to place the image and click on the Place inline button

[attachment=0:29fl5hm1]place.JPG[/attachment:29fl5hm1]

And the image will appear.
I've got Vista, but I haven't heard of this 'snipping tool'.

TomThumb

Quote from: "MariaEvri"do christians accept the possibility that one day they will be smitted (sp????) by the mighty hummer of Thor?
Can't speak for anyone else, but I certainly do.

Tank

Quote from: "MariaEvri"do christians accept the possibility that one day they will be smitted (sp????) by the mighty hummer of Thor?
Or Allah for that matter. Fastest growing religion and all that, Christianity will be the minority view at some point if things keep going as they are.