News:

Nitpicky? Hell yes.

Main Menu

Re: A Question

Started by Whitney, June 16, 2010, 12:24:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dogsmycopilot

Quote from: "TomThumb"Do atheists here accept the possibility that they will one day fall to their knees and accept Jesus as Lord?
Nope. I'd fall to my knees to make sure everyone was off guard for the kill shot. That horse thief ought to be hung.

Asmodean

Quote from: "dogsmycopilot"
Quote from: "TomThumb"Do atheists here accept the possibility that they will one day fall to their knees and accept Jesus as Lord?
Nope. I'd fall to my knees to make sure everyone was off guard for the kill shot. That horse thief ought to be hung.
I suggest hanging it on a cross. AND making a fire underneath for safety's sake. And popcorn. We'll need popcorn.  :pop:
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

dogsmycopilot

True. Popcorn and beer. Can't do business without beer.  :pop:

Asmodean

I get sick of beer and since I only drink in company of my best friend and he has some gag reflex fainting issues, we don't do much of that  :(
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Gawen

Quote from: "Asmodean"I get sick of beer and since I only drink in company of my best friend and he has some gag reflex fainting issues, we don't do much of that  :(
*laffin*
The essence of the mind is not in what it thinks, but how it thinks. Faith is the surrender of our mind; of reason and our skepticism to put all our trust or faith in someone or something that has no good evidence of itself. That is a sinister thing to me. Of all the supposed virtues, faith is not.
"When you fall, I will be there" - Floor

Thumpalumpacus

I want some Kettle Chips.®

And Steinlager.  Plenty of Steinlager.
Illegitimi non carborundum.

bertatbertshouse

Would you accept the possibility that you may have to prostrate yourself to Zeus, or Bumba, or Quetzalcoatl.