News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

has anyone cared enough to share this with you?

Started by Asmodean Prime, April 05, 2007, 03:06:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Asmodean Prime

http://passionclip.blogspot.com <  This video and message explains how to be saved so you will go to heaven instead of hell. Don't wait until later to be saved because you may die before you get another chance.

Eclecticsaturn

Not to be disrespectfull by any means, but i think that "cared" would be the wrong word here. "been naive enough" would probably fit better there. so on that note, happy chocolate bunny day browser.

Simoli

Instead of 'hit and run" this would be a "post and run".

Will

What makes you think heaven and hell are the only options? I'd like to decompose, and maybe have my remains grow into a tree, which might be eaten by a bird, than might be eaten by another atheist. That's the good stuff. I'm not interested in spending all of eternity with some old white guy that thinks it's funny to flood the entire earth because he's having a bad day, anyway.
I want bad people to look forward to and celebrate the day I die, because if they don't, I'm not living up to my potential.

Squid

This person posted the exact same thing over at Atheists.com, I'd consider it spam.

Will

I guess some Christians have a lot of time on their hands. Of course, with my free time I never go to Christian forums and spread reality. It'd be in bad taste, imho.
I want bad people to look forward to and celebrate the day I die, because if they don't, I'm not living up to my potential.

Whitney

http://www.what-the-hell-is-hell.com <this site explains that hell is not a place of fire so Christians like yourself can quit being so worried about the salvation of others.

SteveS

Would you guys believe that I clicked that link, watched the video, and decided to renounce my atheism and convert?

No, of course you wouldn't :wink:

Eclecticsaturn

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

brainshmain

Why are we feeding the troll?
That would be hilarious though, if one of us just decided to be Born Again after reading some spammers online post.  What a quitter :P

SteveS

Quote from: "brainshmain"Why are we feeding the troll?
Because it looked hungry, and that's what Jesus would have done?

Will

Quote from: "SteveS"
Quote from: "brainshmain"Why are we feeding the troll?
Because it looked hungry, and that's what Jesus would have done?
You're a funny guy. Lol.

ScourgeO'God

You've gotta love that people actually think things like this will work.  We're all gonna convert and love Jesus because of an online video.  Yeah.  It'll happen.

Quote from: "Willravel"my remains grow into a tree, which might be eaten by a bird

I'd hate to meet that bird... it'd have to be huge.  :wink: