News:

Departing the Vacuousness

Main Menu

What TV shows do you watch religiously?

Started by hismikeness, January 27, 2010, 01:20:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hismikeness

As in you never miss an episode and eagerly anticipate a new season?

Mine:
House
Dexter
Breaking Bad
The Universe
The Office

Hismikeness
No churches have free wifi because they don't want to compete with an invisible force that works.

When the alien invasion does indeed happen, if everyone would just go out into the streets & inexpertly play the flute, they'll just go. -@UncleDynamite

pinkocommie

Dexter, The Office, It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia, The Daily Show, The Colbert Report, and Mythbusters.  :D
Ubi dubium ibi libertas: Where there is doubt, there is freedom.
http://alliedatheistalliance.blogspot.com/

G-Roll

sons of anarchy
was hooked on the wire
waiting for the 4th season of supernatural.
Quote from: "Moslem"
Allah (that mean God)

Nahuel

The Office
House
The League of Gentlemen

I don't watch much TV. Those I never miss though.
[edit] Added TLOG. They don't air it here anymore, but still one of my favorite shows.
No soy un hombre de plegarias, pero si estás en el cielo sálvame por favor Superman!

Zyva

Survivor and Ghosthunters are the only long running shows
 that I watch religiously,
 I'm hooked on "reality" shows, even though they don't last long. :blush:

AlP

I don't watch any shows religiously. I don't watch much TV at all. Oh wait, Top Gear...  lol
"I rebel -- therefore we exist." - Camus

pinkocommie

Quote from: "AlP"I don't watch any shows religiously. I don't watch much TV at all. Oh wait, Top Gear...  lol

Top Gear is strangely intoxicating.  I love it more with every show I see.  Did you see them race a Bugatti against a jet?  Epic.
Ubi dubium ibi libertas: Where there is doubt, there is freedom.
http://alliedatheistalliance.blogspot.com/

AlP

Quote from: "pinkocommie"Top Gear is strangely intoxicating.  I love it more with every show I see.  Did you see them race a Bugatti against a jet?  Epic.

Yeah that was funny. The Stig "dies" in that one as I remember? This is my favorite. It was posted on another forum I frequent recently. Richard Hammond learns how to drive a Formula 1 car.
"I rebel -- therefore we exist." - Camus

Tom62

My TV is mainly used for watching DVD's. Last TV-show that I watched was the complete Babylon-5 collection (on DVD), which I enjoyed a lot. For the rest I sometimes tune into "Schlag den Raab", "Wer wir Millionär?" and "Das perfekte Dinner". "Das perfekte Dinner" is the German edition of the Channel 4 "Come Dine with Me" show.  The show has five (sometimes four) amateur chefs competing against each other hosting a dinner party. "Wer wird Millionär?" is a game show based on the original British format of "Who wants to be a millionair?" And "Schlag den Raab" is a [German] game show featuring one contestant battling against TV personality Stefan Raab (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schlag_den_Raab).
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

MariaEvri

tv war (a metal music show)
thats the only show I watch
the rest oft he times, If I'll watch tv, I watch documentaries on discovery, national geographic and animal planet\\

Oh yes!
The universe on history channel. I love that show
God made me an atheist, who are you to question his wisdom!
www.poseidonsimons.com

karadan

Lost, Battlestar Galactica and youtube. Anything else i watch will be a film, pretty much. All of my media is off the web. I really really dislike TV and all the cheese it is dripping with.
QuoteI find it mistifying that in this age of information, some people still deny the scientific history of our existence.

MommaSquid

I watch too much TV.

The Young and the Restless
Castle (Nathan Fillion, sigh!)
House
Two and a Half Men
Bones
How I Met Your Mother
Better Off Ted
Flash Forward

RIP Boston Legal, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Battlestar Gallactica (SciFi)

Nahuel

Anyone here saw Flash Forward? I saw the whole first season (well actually there's one epiosde left to air) and I quite liked it.
No soy un hombre de plegarias, pero si estás en el cielo sálvame por favor Superman!

hismikeness

Quote from: "Nahuel"Anyone here saw Flash Forward? I saw the whole first season (well actually there's one epiosde left to air) and I quite liked it.

I've watched the episodes that were aired in America... You say you've seen all but one episode aired where you are. Where is that?

I was intrigued by the show in its infancy. I was worried that it would get really repetitive and predictable.

Hismikeness
No churches have free wifi because they don't want to compete with an invisible force that works.

When the alien invasion does indeed happen, if everyone would just go out into the streets & inexpertly play the flute, they'll just go. -@UncleDynamite

Nahuel

Quote from: "hismikeness"
Quote from: "Nahuel"Anyone here saw Flash Forward? I saw the whole first season (well actually there's one epiosde left to air) and I quite liked it.

I've watched the episodes that were aired in America... You say you've seen all but one episode aired where you are. Where is that?

I was intrigued by the show in its infancy. I was worried that it would get really repetitive and predictable.

Hismikeness

I live in Argentina. They don't air it here (Maybe if you have directv or something like that...), I watched it online.

I must say the show caught my attention, but if it gets boring, repetitive and predictable, like you say, I wouldn't mind never watching it again.