News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

Google Wave

Started by curiosityandthecat, November 07, 2009, 03:40:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LoneMateria

Quote from: "Whitney"no, it's really just different from other things out there (better is to be determined)....it's not set up for posting links to everyone you know and on facebook you can't bring people into a private conversation once it has been initiated.

I'm sorry the reason i'm having a hard time with this is that google seldom comes up with an original idea.  They take someone elses idea and make it 100 times better.  I'm trying to get a feel on how this will work.  Btw can you send me an invite please if you have any left?  I'd appreciate it ^_^ i'd like to get a feel for this :)
Quote from: "Richard Lederer"There once was a time when all people believed in God and the church ruled. This time was called the Dark Ages
Quote from: "Demosthenes"A man is his own easiest dupe, for what he wishes to be true he generally believes to be true.
Quote from: "Oscar Wilde"Truth, in matters of religion, is simpl

Whitney

Quote from: "LoneMateria"
Quote from: "Whitney"no, it's really just different from other things out there (better is to be determined)....it's not set up for posting links to everyone you know and on facebook you can't bring people into a private conversation once it has been initiated.

I'm sorry the reason i'm having a hard time with this is that google seldom comes up with an original idea.  They take someone elses idea and make it 100 times better.  I'm trying to get a feel on how this will work.  Btw can you send me an invite please if you have any left?  I'd appreciate it ^_^ i'd like to get a feel for this :)

Well, it's different because they've taken everyone elses ideas and then reinterpreted it into something they think is next gen email (basically).

invitation sent....it's easier to look at than explain anyway.

LoneMateria

Thanx Whitney I'm definitely gonna check it out.
Quote from: "Richard Lederer"There once was a time when all people believed in God and the church ruled. This time was called the Dark Ages
Quote from: "Demosthenes"A man is his own easiest dupe, for what he wishes to be true he generally believes to be true.
Quote from: "Oscar Wilde"Truth, in matters of religion, is simpl

Phillysoul11

if you want to add me i'm Phillysoul11@gmail.com

Also, I have some invites (if anyone still needs them)
http://www.twitter.com/Phillysoul11

Keep the dream alive... hit the snooze button

Whitney

Quote from: "Phillysoul11"if you want to add me i'm Phillysoul11@gmail.com

I'll add you later...they appear to have temporarily turned off the add new contact button.