Departing the Vacuousness

Main Menu

God is real!

Started by ilovegodalot, July 11, 2009, 12:00:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ilovegodalot

Chimera

And there we go....mods? Anyone?
"I refuse to believe in a god who is the primary cause of conflict in the world, preaches racism, sexism, homophobia, and ignorance, and then sends me to hell if I’m 'bad.'" â€" Mike Fuhrman

ilovegodalot

JillSwift

Quote from: "ilovegodalot"No, no. I'm saying that because so many people are atheists, that at least one has to be wrong, thus making christianity correct. Don't be stupid.
Ah well. I gave it a shot. But now that you've proven to be a troll, I must abide by the forum rules and stop feeding you.

declarations
{
     integer God = 0;
}
God is no longer real.
(Nietzsche would have said that, if there were computers available in his era.)
[size=50]Teleology]

ilovegodalot

Sophus

Quote from: "Chimera"OMG...the stupidity is strong with this one.

I don't think I can even justify argument anymore...where's a mod when you need one?
To follow the wise advice of Curio:

ATTENTION:
THIS THREAD IS NOW ABOUT MENS' SHAMPOO
‎"Christian doesn't necessarily just mean good. It just means better." - John Oliver

Tanker

My shampoo smells like coconut, thats why i bought it I like coconuts.
"I'd rather die the go to heaven" - William Murderface Murderface  Murderface-

I've been in fox holes, I'm still an atheist -Me-

God is a cake, and we all know what the cake is.

(my spelling, grammer, and punctuation suck, I know, but regardless of how much I read they haven't improved much since grade school. It's actually a bit of a family joke.

Heretical Rants

i kinda have oily hair but not really but my mom says i do so i have shampoo for oily hair and I use it when i shower at the swimming pool but it kinda makes my scalp itch do you guys have any help for me i don't likke scratching at my head all the itme

Whitney

ilovegodalot has been issued a warning and reminded to familiarize him/herself with the forum rules and rules enforcement procedures.  I skipped the warning steps since so much trolling/spamming occurred in one day.

Tanker

Quote from: "Whitney"ilovegodalot has been issued a warning and reminded to familiarize him/herself with the forum rules and rules enforcement procedures.  I skipped the warning steps since so much trolling/spamming occurred in one day.

Thank you for the update whitney but what in the world does that have to do with shampoo?
"I'd rather die the go to heaven" - William Murderface Murderface  Murderface-

I've been in fox holes, I'm still an atheist -Me-

God is a cake, and we all know what the cake is.

(my spelling, grammer, and punctuation suck, I know, but regardless of how much I read they haven't improved much since grade school. It's actually a bit of a family joke.

Chimera

I don't use men's shampoo...
"I refuse to believe in a god who is the primary cause of conflict in the world, preaches racism, sexism, homophobia, and ignorance, and then sends me to hell if I’m 'bad.'" â€" Mike Fuhrman

templeboy

I use mens shampoo, regularly. It helps keep my hair clean et all. I've almost finished my current bottle, which has taken me about half a year to get through, and have purchased to replace it another bottle.
"The fool says in his heart: 'There is no God.' The Wise Man says it to the world."- Troy Witte

Kylyssa

I prefer shampoo with fruit fragrances or no fragrance added.  Men's shampoo usually has a strong cologne smell.  Ew.

Chimera

Whitney

Quote from: "Tanker"
Quote from: "Whitney"ilovegodalot has been issued a warning and reminded to familiarize him/herself with the forum rules and rules enforcement procedures.  I skipped the warning steps since so much trolling/spamming occurred in one day.

Thank you for the update whitney but what in the world does that have to do with shampoo?

Oh..it has a lot to do with it  ;)