News:

Unnecessarily argumentative

Main Menu

God is real!

Started by ilovegodalot, July 11, 2009, 12:00:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pineapple

I think the shampoo I use is women's shampoo.

But I really don't care because it makes my hair nice and soft, which the ladies like!

Guys, god is obviously real. If we can prove germs we can prove god. Just go get a microscope!  :idea:
"For as long as men massacre animals, they will kill each other. Indeed, he who sows the seed of murder and pain cannot reap joy and love."
-Pythagoras

MariaEvri

I use my shampoo to wash my body as well. To bored to go and buy a body lotion i guess...
God made me an atheist, who are you to question his wisdom!
www.poseidonsimons.com

curiosityandthecat

Quote from: "Sophus"To follow the wise advice of Curio:

ATTENTION:
THIS THREAD IS NOW ABOUT MENS' SHAMPOO

roflol

Well done, sir.
-Curio

jcm

Quote from: "curiosityandthecat"
Quote from: "Sophus"To follow the wise advice of Curio:

ATTENTION:
THIS THREAD IS NOW ABOUT MENS' SHAMPOO

roflol

Well done, sir.

That would make an awesome t-shirt!
For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. -cs

nikkmichalski

Quote from: "MariaEvri"I use my shampoo to wash my body as well. To bored to go and buy a body lotion i guess...
;)
I propose that this is now a topic about what Chaz Darwin and Karl Marx's respective beards feel like.
Ford: "It's unpleasantly like being drunk."
Arthur: "What's so unpleasant about being drunk?"
Ford: "You ask a glass of water." -- Douglas Adams, H2G2
"'Why is it you never mentioned any of this before the plane crash?'...'I didn't think the time was ripe.' " [emphasis delightfully Vonnegut's] -- Kurt Vonnegut, Slaughterhouse-5

Kylyssa

Quote from: "nikkmichalski"I propose that this is now a topic about what Chaz Darwin and Karl Marx's respective beards feel like.
In their current state or when they were alive?

i_am_i

Shampoo is a problem. I use whatever my wife gets, but once I thought that maybe there's something better out there, so I went to the store and started looking at the shampoo section. There were a lot of different kinds and after awhile I felt sort of stupid looking at bottles of shampoo, so now I'm back to using whatever my wife gets.
Call me J

Sapere aude

nikkmichalski

Quote from: "Kylyssa"
Quote from: "nikkmichalski"I propose that this is now a topic about what Chaz Darwin and Karl Marx's respective beards feel like.
In their current state or when they were alive?
Touche. For the sake of arguments about decomposition, when they were alive.
"'Why is it you never mentioned any of this before the plane crash?'...'I didn't think the time was ripe.' " [emphasis delightfully Vonnegut's] -- Kurt Vonnegut, Slaughterhouse-5

Kylyssa

I suspect Darwin's beard was softer - it looks so fluffy in the photos.  Marx's beard seems a bit wiry in comparison as does his scalp hair.

nikkmichalski

Quote from: "Kylyssa"I suspect Darwin's beard was softer - it looks so fluffy in the photos.  Marx's beard seems a bit wiry in comparison as does his scalp hair.

Precisely. Darwin's looks so cotton-ballish and reassuring. :-)

SSY

It looks like he was hiding something in that beard if you ask me, something other than his face, like heresy.
Quote from: "Godschild"SSY: You are fairly smart and to think I thought you were a few fries short of a happy meal.
Quote from: "Godschild"explain to them how and why you decided to be athiest and take the consequences that come along with it
Quote from: "Aedus"Unlike atheists, I'm not an angry prick

MariaEvri

Quote from: "nikkmichalski"
Quote from: "Kylyssa"I suspect Darwin's beard was softer - it looks so fluffy in the photos.  Marx's beard seems a bit wiry in comparison as does his scalp hair.

I donno... it looks kinda rough to me.. sort of like horse hair!
www.poseidonsimons.com

nikkmichalski

Quote from: "MariaEvri"
Quote from: "nikkmichalski"

I donno... it looks kinda rough to me.. sort of like horse hair!

Oh I know why! The creationist's were storing their transitional fossils in there the whole time! It all makes so much sense now...

MariaEvri

Quote from: "nikkmichalski"I donno... it looks kinda rough to me.. sort of like horse hair!

Oh I know why! The creationist's were storing their transitional fossils in there the whole time! It all makes so much sense now...[/quote]

lol wut? XD
www.poseidonsimons.com

Thom Phelps

But Karl's beard is softened with vodka.

I'm bald, so I feel excluded from this topic.  :(