Departing the Vacuousness

Main Menu

What are you listening to?

Started by gwyn428, January 25, 2009, 09:30:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ali

Whatever You Like - TI

http://youtu.be/nQJACVmankY

Dedicated to the dude who was my father's age but who wanted to give me "whatever I want." I declined.

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

MusicLovingAtheist

I've been a fan of GG Allin's live footage for quite a while. I'm listening to Brutality And Bloodshed For All right now and it's fricken awesome.

Pasta Chick

BF said that "no one would listen to Goodbye Horses of not for Silence of the Lambs."  So I screamed "I am a child of the 80's!!" And have been blasting songs including but certainly not limited to When In Rome's The Promise and Alphaville's Forever Young since.

Ali

Biggus Dickus

"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Asmodean

Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Pasta Chick

I just found an old burned cd labeled simply "II".

So far we have The Creatures - Exterminating Angel
Coil - Tainted Love
Soft Cell - Sex Dwarf
Something short by Nitzer Ebb I can no longer ID by name
Bowie - Space Oddity
MSI - I Hate Jimmy Page
Velvet Underground - Venus In Furs
Beasties - Intergalactic
And Sammy Johns - Chevy Van, because why the hell not, I guess?

Tom62

I just finished listening to Rammstein's album "Liebe ist für alle da"
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

Biggus Dickus

"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Magdalena

I love these guys and their energy. I also like André's pants and dance moves.   OutKast - Hey Ya!
OutKast -My Favorite Things
I wonder what Julie Andrews, and the Full Cast & Crew of The Sound of Music think of it.

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Guardian85

Found a violinist on youTube who in my humble opinion is quite awesome.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCk40qSGYnVdFFBNXRjrvdpQ

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

Magdalena

I don't know what he's saying, I think he's singing in English, I'm not sure, but I like it.  :)
Sean Paul - Get Busy

Eric V Arachnid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MC0flw5lk4

Yes I do like a catchy tune
there's been a dearth of 'em
for quite a while now.
Misanthropic Curmudgeon

NHOJ

Be master of your petty annoyances and conserve your energies for the big, worthwhile things. It isn't the mountain ahead that wears you out - it's the grain of sand in your shoe.
-Robert Service