News:

Departing the Vacuousness

Main Menu

24 hrs

Started by spartacus, January 04, 2009, 03:42:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spartacus

the saying goes ` try walking in my shoes etc` so in this vain a number of males were asked ` what would you do if you had the body of a woman for 24 hours?. by far and away the 2 most popular answers, irrespective of I.Q., were

1- play with breasts for the time allowed

2-head to the nearest lesbian club

when asked what they`d do to their wives if they had the body of a man for 24 hours the most popular answer was

` hit them in the nuts, then the won`t keep going on about how painful childbirth is``

gwyn428

I would enjoy the experience.  :)

MariaEvri

I understand playing with their own boobs since this can be very stimulating, but visiting a lesbian club can be dissapointing since it doenst quarantee theyll be turned into lesbian women :)
God made me an atheist, who are you to question his wisdom!
www.poseidonsimons.com

Will

I'd probably go mess with people. First, I'd go try and buy a car and pretend not to know anything about cars (not that I'm saying women don't know anything about cars, only that some sexist people have that stereotypical impression) and I'd really play it up. I can't stand car salesmen who play on people's naivete. I'd record the whole conversation and then put it on youtube and reddit and digg. Second, I'd check for lumps, because I'm responsible. After a few hours of that, I'd probably go find friends in public places and then make a scene, "WITH MY SISTER?!!" *slap* then storm off. Oh, and I'd try and grope my girlfriend. That would be fun.

Then I'd get serious. I'd record a whole bunch of youtube videos about reproductive rights, rape, domestic violence, and constitutional gender equality. While I try to increase awareness of these things, as a man I lack a certain credibility on those specific issues. It would be nice to really reach people on a personal level on such important issues.
I want bad people to look forward to and celebrate the day I die, because if they don't, I'm not living up to my potential.

Wechtlein Uns

If I had the body of a woman for 24 hours I'd probably have really raunchy S&M, Bondage type Hardcore sex with three men at one time. That's a fantasy of mine, though it only counts if I am a woman.
"What I mean when I use the term "god" represents nothing more than an interactionist view of the universe, a particularite view of time, and an ever expansive view of myself." -- Jose Luis Nunez.

BadPoison

Quote from: "Wechtlein Uns"If I had the body of a woman for 24 hours I'd probably have really raunchy S&M, Bondage type Hardcore sex with three men at one time. That's a fantasy of mine, though it only counts if I am a woman.
So you're saying you'll be electing for cosmetic surgery some day?

Wechtlein Uns

Quote from: "BadPoison"
Quote from: "Wechtlein Uns"If I had the body of a woman for 24 hours I'd probably have really raunchy S&M, Bondage type Hardcore sex with three men at one time. That's a fantasy of mine, though it only counts if I am a woman.
So you're saying you'll be electing for cosmetic surgery some day?

Of course not. It's simply a fantasy of mine. I'm perfectly happy being a man.
"What I mean when I use the term "god" represents nothing more than an interactionist view of the universe, a particularite view of time, and an ever expansive view of myself." -- Jose Luis Nunez.