News:

If you have any trouble logging in, please contact admins via email. tankathaf *at* gmail.com or
recusantathaf *at* gmail.com

Main Menu

anything?

Started by quizlixx, August 14, 2008, 04:02:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

quizlixx

is anyone doing anything of interest? at all
"The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is."

Squid

I'm about to go to bed - not too interesting though.  I have a thesis committee meeting in the morning to flesh out my experimental methodology...fun stuff.

Asmodean

Anything of interest, eh..?

Right now, I'm browsing Happy Atheist Forum. Soon, I'll be watching National Geographic Channel.
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

curiosityandthecat

Waiting on the girlfriend's advisor to return a reviewed copy of her thesis so we can edit it again and she can graduate.

Her advisor is being difficult, though.
-Curio

Will

Recently I can be found writing a novel, fixing up my new car, seeking out information about attending Boalt Law School, establishing a website that ships games to deployed troops, posting on any one of a few dozen forums, cataloging my growing library, exercising (weights and hiking), practicing my yoga, working for a non-profit that helps to feed and clothe people in need, and sneezing (fall allergies).

That's a mighty open ended question you've got there.
I want bad people to look forward to and celebrate the day I die, because if they don't, I'm not living up to my potential.

ewomack

I was watching my wife change clothes... I always find that interesting...  :D
Ed Womack
Get Milked

Tom62

Quote from: "ewomack"I was watching my wife change clothes... I always find that interesting...  :lol:. Worst thing is if they would ask for advice. Oh, honey do you think that this skirt makes me look fat? ;)
Back to the thread. I'm currently working very late in the evening on my private software project. It should be finished early next month, at least that is what I promised to the users. Time is running out quickly though, because next week I'll be on a one and half week vacation in the "promised" land (USA).
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

Asmodean

Asmodean is sitting in his chair, watching his cactus.  :banna:
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Jolly Sapper

umm... I took the opportunity (sunny, warm, slight breeze) to turn the rake up the grass that I mowed yesterday morning with my scythe.  ummm... Broke out my old PS 1 a week ago, and have been replaying an old game.  OH.. I ate a bowl of soup.

Squid

Besides posting here, this evening I will be reading some articles, attempting to construct an experimental timeline for my procedure - gotta fit a lot of stuff into 60 minutes or less and all that per person in my study - 50 people x 60 minute sessions = a lot of damn time Squid will be spending in the psychophysiology lab.

So yeah, that's the rest of my day and stuff.

Quote from: "curiosityandthecat"Waiting on the girlfriend's advisor to return a reviewed copy of her thesis so we can edit it again and she can graduate.

Her advisor is being difficult, though.

What's your GF going for?  I'm working on my M.A. in health psych and doing my thesis on emotional distraction, stress, salivary cortisol and smoking cravings.

curiosityandthecat

Quote from: "Squid"What's your GF going for?  I'm working on my M.A. in health psych and doing my thesis on emotional distraction, stress, salivary cortisol and smoking cravings.

She's getting her M.Ed in Cultural Studies in Education. Her thesis is on the impact intercultural couples' differing beliefs in parenting style, behavior modification, etc., can have on the education and academic performance of their bicultural children, specifically involving couples consisting of one Asian and one Caucasian.

Can you figure out why?  :D
-Curio

quizlixx

so i guess no one has a job? :D
"The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is."

curiosityandthecat

Quote from: "quizlixx"so i guess no one has a job? :D

...job?
-Curio

Whitney

All I do is work, go home, check the forum, eat dinner,play on internet/watch tv, then go to bed to start the whole process over again.

I'm thinking of starting to learn how to play the guitar again...I started learning in high school but never really followed through.

quizlixx

Quote from: "laetusatheos"

All I do is work, go home, check the forum, eat dinner,play on internet/watch tv, then go to bed to start the whole process over again.

I'm thinking of starting to learn how to play the guitar again...I started learning in high school but never really followed through.
well then, i guess we need to have a guitar playing atheist thread.
all for the creation of a guitarist thread say aye
all opposed say nay