News:

When one conveys certain things, particularly of such gravity, should one not then appropriately cite sources, authorities...

Main Menu

Intentional infliction of emotional distress

Started by iriss7480, October 04, 2026, 02:50:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iriss7480

I've written about the Christian "god"s intentional infliction of emotional distress the last 13/14 years.  Where I live, it is a crime to harass someone incessantly.  It has been especially bad the last 3/4 months.  This being is engaging in targeted aggressiveness for no reason.

https://seylee.medium.com/intentional-infliction-of-emotional-distress-db5316f15bfd?postPublishedType=initial

Recusant

I suppose that by continuing to believe the mythology is real, you have something to blame. It may provide some measure of comfort (I'm the victim of a supremely powerful supernatural being!) but probably won't produce positive results.
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken