News:

Departing the Vacuousness

Main Menu

RIP Roe v. Wade

Started by Ecurb Noselrub, June 28, 2022, 01:01:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gnostic Christian Bishop

Quote from: Icarus on July 01, 2022, 06:31:35 AMMay as well insert a little bit of humor...

Humor is nice, but perhaps showing the white right that they are shooting themselves in the foot by saving more non-whites than whites.

Does reversing abortion laws give all non-white Americans a better socio-economic demographic position?

Statistically, more non-whites are aborted than whites.

Reverse this trend and the shrinking white demographic dominance goes into overdrive.

White is demographically shooting itself in the foot.

White power, at this point in time, is being quite generous to non-whites.

One might see it all as a huge white restitution and reparations to all those non-whites we white predators stressed.

Are white Americans who are on the right, aware of what they are giving up, demographically speaking?

Should the non-white Americans be on the right wing side on this, just for the benefits of fast tracking their control?

Regards
DL

Asmodean

I honestly don't get this obsession with white. I want the future generations to pay my pension and pave my roads and staff my retirement home and mow the grass on my grave. Colour won't help or hurt any of that.

Now, if they be hot to look at, then I suppose I could be one of them lecherous elderly uh... Lechers? Beyond that, though, what's the point?

Then again, I'm not leaving my world to anybody, so I suppose my perspective is hugely shaped by that.
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Ecurb Noselrub

Asmo, you promised the destruction of Luxembourg long ago, but have not followed through. If you would send your wrath now, all totalitarian leaders would fear you and stop making unjust wars. All other politicians would fear you and stop trampling on human rights. And people would mow the grass on your grave in honor of your many contributions.

Magdalena

Quote from: Gnostic Christian Bishop on July 01, 2022, 05:28:47 PMHumor is nice, but perhaps showing the white right that they are shooting themselves in the foot by saving more non-whites than whites.

Does reversing abortion laws give all non-white Americans a better socio-economic demographic position?

Reverse this trend and the shrinking white demographic dominance goes into overdrive.

One might see it all as a huge white restitution and reparations to all those non-whites we white predators stressed.

Are white Americans who are on the right, aware of what they are giving up, demographically speaking?

Should the non-white Americans be on the right wing side on this, just for the benefits of fast tracking their control?

Regards
DL

Quote from: Gnostic Christian Bishop on July 01, 2022, 05:28:47 PM
Quote from: Icarus on July 01, 2022, 06:31:35 AMMay as well insert a little bit of humor...

Humor is nice, but perhaps showing the white right that they are shooting themselves in the foot by saving more non-whites than whites.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Wow.
I'm not gonna dignify your post with a response.

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Anne D.

Recusant

Yeah, Mr. "Bishop" has been proudly doing the turd in the punchbowl thing for years, across multiple discussion boards. The pernicious twaddle he spews is uninteresting and repulsive.  I'll leave it at that, in deference to the rules of this site.
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

Gnostic Christian Bishop

Quote from: Magdalena on July 02, 2022, 01:03:40 AMWow.
I'm not gonna dignify your post with a response.

The less intelligent do not give dignified responses.

They are in homophobic and misogynous religions.

Strange that right winger parents must hate their gay or female children to be a better religious person.

Regards
DL

No one

Well bishop, the almighty is slanted towards misogyny, is it not?

god's favorite color is penis, strange that the moronic believers never noticed.

Magdalena

Quote from: Gnostic Christian Bishop on July 03, 2022, 03:13:45 PMThe less intelligent do not give dignified responses.

Regards
DL

Yes.
Just read your own post again.

Quote from: Gnostic Christian Bishop on July 01, 2022, 05:28:47 PMHumor is nice, but perhaps showing the white right that they are shooting themselves in the foot by saving more non-whites than whites.

Regards
DL

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Gnostic Christian Bishop

Quote from: No one on July 03, 2022, 05:16:50 PMWell bishop, the almighty is slanted towards misogyny, is it not?

god's favorite color is penis, strange that the moronic believers never noticed.

If all souls are not equal in value to God, he would have to explain his inability to create with consistent results.

Given that rib woman Eve was an afterthought, you are likely correct.

God hates pussy.

Regards
DL

Gnostic Christian Bishop

Quote from: Magdalena on July 03, 2022, 07:00:34 PM
Quote from: Gnostic Christian Bishop on July 03, 2022, 03:13:45 PMThe less intelligent do not give dignified responses.

Regards
DL

Yes.
Just read your own post again.

Regards
DL

That was not a response, stupid.

Nicely put logic trail though. Right?

White American's are being stupid demographically speaking, right?

Regards
DL

Recusant

Quote from: Gnostic Christian Bishop on July 05, 2022, 10:46:54 PMThat was not a response, stupid.

Regards
DL

You get one warning, and this is it. Read the rules, particularly Rule 1.
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

Asmodean

Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 01, 2022, 10:26:20 PMAsmo, you promised the destruction of Luxembourg long ago, but have not followed through.
It is doomed. DOOMED, He sayeth. :smilenod:

The Asmo, He hath plans within plans - ranging from a time scale of a few decades to around four billion years. He is patient and shalt be victorious, so sayeth The Gray Tome.

Them cogs are a-turnin' and them wicks are a-burnin'. :smilenod:
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Gnostic Christian Bishop

Quote from: Recusant on July 06, 2022, 06:26:31 AM
Quote from: Gnostic Christian Bishop on July 05, 2022, 10:46:54 PMThat was not a response, stupid.

Regards
DL

Quote from: Recusant on July 06, 2022, 06:26:31 AM

Regards
DL

I will stay honest to a fault.

I am all about truth.

Regards
DL

No one

Truth, you keep using that word. I do not think it means, what you think it means.