News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

Tattoos

Started by xSilverPhinx, May 26, 2019, 03:44:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jumbojak

I'm really digging Sak Yant tattoo designs right now. Still too damn fuzzy to get any... *Sigh*

"Amazing what chimney sweeping can teach us, no? Keep your fire hot and
your flue clean."  - Ecurb Noselrub

"I'd be incensed by your impudence were I not so impressed by your memory." - Siz

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: jumbojak on November 06, 2019, 12:54:01 AM
I'm really digging Sak Yant tattoo designs right now. Still too damn fuzzy to get any... *Sigh*

They're really cool designs!

?
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Siz

Had to google that. They do look stunning. But they're such intricate designs - how do they look after a couple of years once they've bled a little?

When one sleeps on the floor one need not worry about falling out of bed - Anton LaVey

The universe is a cold, uncaring void. The key to happiness isn't a search for meaning, it's to just keep yourself busy with unimportant nonsense, and eventually you'll be dead!

jumbojak

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on November 06, 2019, 01:20:58 AM

?

No ma'am. Nope!

"I'd be incensed by your impudence were I not so impressed by your memory." - Siz

jumbojak

Quote from: Siz on November 06, 2019, 01:24:49 AM
Had to google that. They do look stunning. But they're such intricate designs - how do they look after a couple of years once they've bled a little?

Probably about the same as any other tattoo!

Siz

Quote from: jumbojak on November 06, 2019, 02:51:38 AM

Seems a pity to dedicate a part of your body to a design that's gonna look stunning for a couple of years, then a smudged blur for the rest of your life. There appears to be a market for it though...

When one sleeps on the floor one need not worry about falling out of bed - Anton LaVey

The universe is a cold, uncaring void. The key to happiness isn't a search for meaning, it's to just keep yourself busy with unimportant nonsense, and eventually you'll be dead!

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: jumbojak on November 06, 2019, 02:50:42 AM
Quote from: xSilverPhinx on November 06, 2019, 01:20:58 AM

?

No ma'am. Nope!

:P

jumbojak

For tropical use only... Probably only works near the equador...

Buddy

Just set an appointment for my first tattoo. I want a black cat silhouette but I think I want to throw some color in too somewhere.
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Buddy on November 07, 2019, 04:36:54 PM
Just set an appointment for my first tattoo. I want a black cat silhouette but I think I want to throw some color in too somewhere.

No Buddy, don't do it!

I mean don't put the silhouette of an evil Kat on your body, but rather how about a silhouette tattoo of a cool monkey or gorilla? For color you give it green eyes!
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: jumbojak on November 06, 2019, 04:12:33 PM

:bigspecs: Topical...topical use! Excuses, excuses, JJ! :P

;)

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Siz on November 06, 2019, 08:39:12 AM
Quote from: jumbojak on November 06, 2019, 02:51:38 AM

Seems a pity to dedicate a part of your body to a design that's gonna look stunning for a couple of years, then a smudged blur for the rest of your life. There appears to be a market for it though...

I thought about that before I got my neuron tattoo, but figured if it becomes too smudged with time I'll cover it with a neuron silhouette.

When I was a teenager I really wanted a barcode tattoo but was persuaded by a tattoo artist not to get one because it would smudge and become a weird-looking rectangle. Good thing I listened! ;D

:notsure: A QRCode, though...

Nah, nevermind.  :P

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Buddy on November 07, 2019, 04:36:54 PM

That's great, Buddy! Where are you thinking of putting it?:tellmemore:

jumbojak

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on November 07, 2019, 11:31:46 PM

;)

I really would like to remove, or at least thin out my body hair. It's not very comfortable, and probably not attractive. All solutions seem too temporary though. Tattoos will have to await new skin...

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: jumbojak on November 08, 2019, 01:26:06 AM
Quote from: xSilverPhinx on November 07, 2019, 11:31:46 PM

;)

I really would like to remove, or at least thin out my body hair. It's not very comfortable, and probably not attractive. All solutions seem too temporary though. Tattoos will have to await new skin...

I think a less temporary solution would be laser removal, but as far as I know it requires quite a few sessions and is quite pricey. Maybe hair removal cream? Hair grows quickly again but cream has its perks: no razor or wax involved.