News:

If you have any trouble logging in, please contact admins via email. tankathaf *at* gmail.com or
recusantathaf *at* gmail.com

Main Menu

Things that make you chuckle

Started by Dave, September 06, 2017, 06:32:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dark Lightning

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

hermes2015

"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

Randy

Quote from: hermes2015 on July 27, 2020, 12:37:00 PM

I would have liked to see an hour of this although with a discussion among the guests included. That might be a fun ride.
"Maybe it's just a bunch of stuff that happens." -- Homer Simpson
"Some people focus on the destination. Atheists focus on the journey." -- Barry Goldberg

hermes2015

Quote from: Randy on July 27, 2020, 03:48:35 PM
I would have liked to see an hour of this although with a discussion among the guests included. That might be a fun ride.

A lot of people find Sasha Baron Cohen offensive and over the top, but I think he is a very clever iconoclast and a brilliant actor. Here is being himself.

And as Bruno, the gay Austrian.

"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

Icarus

Damn...... that vid with Bruno is pretty far out.  Did he manage to leave that place alive? 

billy rubin

i howled all th eway through that

set the function, not the mechanism.

hermes2015

Quote from: billy rubin on July 28, 2020, 04:43:27 PM
i howled all th eway through that

Have you seen any of his Who Is America interviews with prominent Americans?
― Charles Eames

billy rubin

no but now i'll have to i think

i watched it agaimn and howled all over again

the guy is a genius

set the function, not the mechanism.

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

xSilverPhinx

xSilverPhinx

hermes2015

― Charles Eames

Randy

"Maybe it's just a bunch of stuff that happens." -- Homer Simpson
"Some people focus on the destination. Atheists focus on the journey." -- Barry Goldberg

hermes2015

― Charles Eames