News:

If you have any trouble logging in, please contact admins via email. tankathaf *at* gmail.com or
recusantathaf *at* gmail.com

Main Menu

The editing thread

Started by Siz, May 30, 2016, 10:18:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Siz

Drunken brainwave, and sort of an experiment - what would happen if we were to create a thread where free editing was encouraged. Try to make the person below sound ridiculous by editing the post prior. If this doesn't work, of course, I'll just edit this OP to something innocent and sensible so I don't come across as quite so daft...  Okay, not holding out much hope on that score, but anyway.... Happy editing...

When one sleeps on the floor one need not worry about falling out of bed - Anton LaVey

The universe is a cold, uncaring void. The key to happiness isn't a search for meaning, it's to just keep yourself busy with unimportant nonsense, and eventually you'll be dead!

Buddy

Quote from: Siz on May 30, 2016, 10:18:21 PM
I am not as great at bowling as I think I am.

Like this?  :D
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Siz

No, I had in mind more something like this. A complete edit of previous posts.  It's a great way to say shit you wouldn't normally say, then delete the evidence...

When one sleeps on the floor one need not worry about falling out of bed - Anton LaVey

The universe is a cold, uncaring void. The key to happiness isn't a search for meaning, it's to just keep yourself busy with unimportant nonsense, and eventually you'll be dead!

No one

Arturo

It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Siz

Bad Penny II

Quote from: Siz on May 31, 2016, 09:06:01 AM
Quote from: Apathy on May 31, 2016, 02:31:57 AM
Quote from: No one on May 30, 2016, 10:56:04 PM
They don't think it be like it is but it do.
I love lamp

Fuck you San Diego!
That Penny looks hot in that purple frock, I'd love to slip my hand up it and fondle his pudding.

$10 for 5 minutes weekdays, $20 Saturdays and $40 Sundays, $100 if you want to do it while I'm delivering a sermon.
Take my advice, don't listen to me.

Davin

Quote from: Bad Penny II on May 31, 2016, 12:05:02 PM
I love lamp

Fuck you San Diego!
That Penny looks hot in that purple frock, I'd love to slip my hand up it and fondle his pudding.

I love animated gifs, they are the coolest things on the internet!

I knew you really liked animated gifs.
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Bad Penny II

Quote from: Davin on May 31, 2016, 03:06:02 PM
I love lamp

Fuck you San Diego!

Our gifs have all thoughts circling in ever smaller circles

Excellent, have a biscuit.
Take my advice, don't listen to me.

Siz

I love lamp

Fuck you San Diego!

Are you shittin' me Siz?! I bloody hate them. That Mags is just a nutter too!

Blimey, Dav, you ARE human after all!

Buddy

I should say, I thought I looked absolutely stunning when Buddy let me borrow her makeup. The red lipstick really made my eyes pop.

Aww Siz your too sweet.
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Magdalena

Quote from: Siz on May 31, 2016, 10:20:13 PM
I love lamp

Fuck you San Diego!

Are you shittin' me Siz?! I bloody hate them.
That Mags is just a nutter too!
That Mags is a nutcracker too!
When provoked, will literally crack your nuts.

Blimey, Dav, you ARE human after all!

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Siz

I gotta say this thread hasn't gone at all how I'd expected.

I certainly think Dav should apologise to Mags... Typically, unnecessarily rude!

Magdalena

Quote from: Siz on May 31, 2016, 10:44:02 PM
I gotta say this thread has gone exactly how I'd expected.

:foottap:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Pasta Chick

This all looks fun, but I like the original premise. I want to do that thing. I don't know if we currently have enough to fight about outside of nit picky semantics, though. I mean... I feel like that sort of thread needs a lot of pot stirring.