News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

The editing thread

Started by Siz, May 30, 2016, 10:18:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Siz

Quote from: Magdalena
Quote from: Pasta Chick on June 01, 2016, 02:51:26 AM
This all looks pretty fun, but I like the original premise. I want to do that thing. I don't know if we currently have enough to fight about outside of Mag's choice of control pants, though. I mean... I feel like that sort of thread needs a lot of pot smoking.
Well, us hippies are known for it aren't we?! Pot smoking, I mean - not control pants. Not that I don't look decent in control pants. Well, I have been known to take to the disco floor wearing nothing but some 50 denier fleshtone and white stilettos. It wasn't until 'Staying Alive' came on that I realised going topless was a mistake...
POINH

When one sleeps on the floor one need not worry about falling out of bed - Anton LaVey

The universe is a cold, uncaring void. The key to happiness isn't a search for meaning, it's to just keep yourself busy with unimportant nonsense, and eventually you'll be dead!

Magdalena

Quote from: Magdalena
Quote from: Pasta Chick on June 01, 2016, 02:51:26 AM
This all looks pretty fun, but I like the original premise. I want to do that thing. I don't know if we currently have enough to fight about outside of Mag's choice of control pants, though. I mean... I feel like that sort of thread needs a lot of pot smoking.
Well, us hippies are known for it aren't we?! Pot smoking, I mean - not control pants. Not that I don't look decent in control pants. Well, I have been known to take to the disco floor wearing nothing but some 50 denier fleshtone and white stilettos. It wasn't until 'Staying Alive' came on that I realised going topless was a mistake...
Quote from: Siz
I have a confession....I just love hippies and I smoke pot 3 times a days, 8 days a week, the 22 days out of the month! I've always said that I don't like those, tie-dye shirt wearing-marijuana smoking-Bob Dylan record playing people, but the truth is that I am also a closet hippie.  :smilenod:
...And proud of it!!!  :smokin cool:

I love giving free hugs!

And...
:chasingbutterfly:

Magdalena is my best friend, I met her when I was a volunteer at The Peace Corps. :hug:

I'm so glad you finally came out of the closet! :cheerful dance 2:
Liberating, isn't it?  :smilenod:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Siz

When one sleeps on the floor one need not worry about falling out of bed - Anton LaVey

The universe is a cold, uncaring void. The key to happiness isn't a search for meaning, it's to just keep yourself busy with unimportant nonsense, and eventually you'll be dead!

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

No one

Ecurb Noselrub

Quote from: No one on June 01, 2016, 03:59:54 PM
I enjoy drawing attention to myself and being bigger and louder than everyone, while at the same time being vague about everything.

Yes, we've noticed.

Magdalena

Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on June 01, 2016, 04:43:49 PM
Quote from: No one on June 01, 2016, 03:59:54 PM
I enjoy drawing attention to myself and being bigger and louder than everyone, while at the same time being vague about everything.

Yes, we've noticed.

Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub
I would like to share some of my best moments in court, with all of you...
http://rinkworks.com/said/courtroom.shtml

Oh, my dear, Ecurb Noselrub, how proud you must be.  :news:

No one

Quote from: Magdalena on June 02, 2016, 06:01:18 AM
Oh, my dear, bruce burnleson, your backwards view of the world,  is nothing to be proud of. 

Ain't that the truth.

Siz

Quote from: No one on June 02, 2016, 03:22:38 PM
Quote from: Tank on June 02, 2016, 06:01:18 AM
This thread is veering close to becoming unfriendly. Please pay attention to the civility rules. If you can't play nicely I'll lock the thread and take any appropriate action to deal with individual trangressions.
I'll allow this thread to continue for now but if it strays further into personal attacks it will be cut off. Anyone mentioning Mag's Trump fantasies will be banned immediately and without further notice.

I knew she was a closet Nazi, but that just takes the biscuit.
...Actually, giving it some more thought, I do have a little chubby on for the guy...
Tank, surely there's a rule against that?

Crow

Quote from: Siz on June 03, 2016, 02:37:39 AM
...Actually, giving it some more thought, I do have a little chubby on for the guy...
I have a bit of a chubby for Tank, I often imagine Tank watching me and wife. Sometimes I imagine my wife as Tank, rubber bound in high heels with his nipples exposed as I drip hot wax onto him and he giggles playfully at the little splashes of pleasure. Yelle is playing in the background reminding him of my French roots as I'm dressed as a man baby in a nappy with a dummy. When the butt plug comes into play this is when I cant keep focused and I lose focus of him.

Waaay too much information.
Retired member.

No one

Quote from: Crow on June 03, 2016, 03:06:46 AM
I have a bit of a chubby for Tank, I often imagine Tank watching me and wife. Sometimes I imagine my wife as Tank, rubber bound in high heels with his nipples exposed as I drip hot wax onto him and he giggles playfully at the little splashes of pleasure. Yelle is playing in the background reminding him of my French roots as I'm dressed as a man baby in a nappy with a dummy. When the butt plug comes into play this is when I cant keep focused and I lose focus of him.

Waaay too much information. Now if you don't mind,  I'll be away from the keyboard for five minutes.

Enjoy!

Magdalena

Quote from: Tank on June 02, 2016, 06:01:18 AM
This thread is veering close to becoming unfriendly. Please pay attention to the civility rules. If you can't play nicely I'll lock the thread and take any appropriate action to deal with individual trangressions.
I'll allow this thread to continue for now but if it strays further into personal attacks it will be cut off. And...Anyone mentioning the name of the place where Mags and Siz acquire their hippie-paraphernalia, will be banned immediately and without further notice.

Yeah, Tank...

Siz

You too? I must confess to letting out a bit of wee whenever he mod's me.
The anal leakage is worse though - due to the stretching I have to use Tampax Heavy-use Ultra™ just to make it round Tesco without a 'pantsident'.

My sympathies, Sir. I prefer being 'postman' rather than 'letterbox', but to each their own...

Arturo

Quote from: Siz on June 03, 2016, 11:08:35 AM

You too? I must confess to letting out a bit of wee whenever he mod's me.
The anal leakage is worse though - due to the stretching I have to use Tampax Heavy-use Ultra™ just to make it round Tesco without a 'pantsident'.

You too? I prefer being 'letter box' rather than 'postman' as well! Something about being planted int the ground, helpless, and waiting for the daily 'package' just gets me so hot.
It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

No one

Quote from: Apathy on June 03, 2016, 05:08:08 PM
I'm a little teapot
Short and stout
Here is my handle
Here is my spout
When I get all steamed up
I just shout
Tip me over and pour me out