News:

When one conveys certain things, particularly of such gravity, should one not then appropriately cite sources, authorities...

Main Menu

Fiddle the Film Title

Started by OldGit, July 29, 2012, 07:34:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tank

The Witch
Bed
Crave
City Fights
Modern Limes
Boy Story
The Stink
The Lion Ping
The Gold Bush
How to Brain your dragon
Paper Goon
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

OldGit

War films:

A Fridge Too Far
The Buns of Navarone
The Rattle of Britain

Ali

OldGit

The Silence of the Lamps
The Great Drain Robbery
To Fill a Mockingbird
The Italian Jab

Crow

Retired member.

Amicale

500 Days of Sumer
I Know What You Dip Last Summer
Beauty and the Feast
The Kittle Mermaid
Peter Pad
Pity of Angels
The Crop (movie: The Crow)
Rakes On A Plane
Watch Me If You Can
Charlie and the Chocolate Fartory

"Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb we are bound to others. By every crime and act of kindness we birth our future." - Cloud Atlas

"To live in the hearts of those we leave behind is to never die." -Carl Sagan

Siz

The Bangover
The Godbather
Semen Samurai
The Green Bile
Full Metal Packet
Raging Ball
The Drapes of Wrath
Binding Nemo
The Big Child
The Thin Red Wine

When one sleeps on the floor one need not worry about falling out of bed - Anton LaVey

The universe is a cold, uncaring void. The key to happiness isn't a search for meaning, it's to just keep yourself busy with unimportant nonsense, and eventually you'll be dead!

Theta Sigma

Gin City
The Fantastic Sour
Boy Story
Day of the Deaf
Return of the Living Head
The Bum Diary
All of time and space,
     everywhere and anywhere,
every star that ever was,
     where do you want to start?

Siz

Couch of Evil
The Mild Bunch
The Zen Commandments
The Jungle Bonk
Piss in Boots
The World is Hot enough

When one sleeps on the floor one need not worry about falling out of bed - Anton LaVey

The universe is a cold, uncaring void. The key to happiness isn't a search for meaning, it's to just keep yourself busy with unimportant nonsense, and eventually you'll be dead!

Guardian85

The Lost Samurai

The Bottle of Britan.

Peter Ban.

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

markmcdaniel

It appears to me (whether rightly or wrongly) that direct arguments against Christianity and theism produce hardly any effect on the public; and freedom of thought is best promoted by the gradual illumination of men's minds which follows from the advance of science - Charles Darwin

I cannot imagine a God who rewards and punishes the object of his creation, whose purposes are modeled after our own -- a god, in short, who is but a reflection of human frailty. Neither can I believe that the individual survives the death of his body, although feeble souls harbor such thoughts through fear or ridiculous egotism. - Albert Einstein

Religion is a by product of fear. For much of human history, it may have been a necessary evil, but why was it more evil than necessary? Isn't killing people in the name of God a pretty good definition of insanity. - Arther C. Clarke

Faith means not wanting to know what is true. - Friedrich Nietzsche

xSilverPhinx

Cost in Space
The Codfather
When in home (when in Rome)
Pawless (Lawless)
The Jarlords (warlords)
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Amicale

Piddler On The Roof
One Flex Over The Cuckoos Nest
Star Wads
Stab Trek
Water Toy (Water Boy)
As Goop As It Gets
When Hairy Met Sally

"Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb we are bound to others. By every crime and act of kindness we birth our future." - Cloud Atlas

"To live in the hearts of those we leave behind is to never die." -Carl Sagan

Guardian85

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

Synapse

Star Jars
The Brow
Pain Man
Night Club
Forrest Dump
Boy Story
The Green Mole
Pie Hard
Strangers on a Brain
A Beautiful Hind