News:

In case of downtime/other tech emergencies, you can relatively quickly get in touch with Asmodean Prime by email.

Main Menu

Go Awwwww you lose!

Started by Tank, February 16, 2012, 02:56:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amicale

A little friend of mine who I used to hang out with and feed. I'd plunk down on the steps next to the wall, and he'd come out and say hello, and ask for his peanuts or cereal.

"Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb we are bound to others. By every crime and act of kindness we birth our future." - Cloud Atlas

"To live in the hearts of those we leave behind is to never die." -Carl Sagan

AnimatedDirt

Quote from: Amicale on April 20, 2012, 04:24:19 PM
A little friend of mine who I used to hang out with and feed. I'd plunk down on the steps next to the wall, and he'd come out and say hello, and ask for his peanuts or cereal.

Funny you mention...

This was at Zion Nat'l Park at Scout's Lookout on the way to Angel's Landing (see photo thread)

Uh...we weren't supposed to feed the wildlife...but who can resist these little cuties?

Sandra Craft

A treat once in a while can't hurt.   ;)
Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

Asmodean

Quote from: BooksCatsEtc on April 20, 2012, 07:08:32 PM
A treat once in a while can't hurt.   ;)
'Sides, that there is not wildlife. That be a rodent, and those be The Asmo's favourite animals. Wildlife, on the other hand, is some of The Asmo's favourite food. Big difference. :D
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Tank

Prepare to lose big time!

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Amicale

Tank - AWWWWWWWWW!!!

Oh, I so LOVED losing that one!!  :D

"Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb we are bound to others. By every crime and act of kindness we birth our future." - Cloud Atlas

Sandra Craft

Oh my goodness, that picture nearly gave me a sugar rush!
Sandy

Tank

Quote from: BooksCatsEtc on April 21, 2012, 07:35:38 PM
Oh my goodness, that picture nearly gave me a sugar rush!

*my work here is done*
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

Amicale

Asmodean

Wabbit, it doesn't look best pleased with getting cat-smell all over its ear. The Asmo, he agwees with the wabbit.
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Tank

Quote from: Asmodean on April 21, 2012, 10:10:06 PM
Wabbit, it doesn't look best pleased with getting cat-smell all over its ear. The Asmo, he agwees with the wabbit.
Waskally Wabbit!

Yodas_Apprentice

"I'm a madman with a box without a box!!" -Eleventh Doctor, "The Doctor's Wife"

Amicale

Jimmy

For if there be no Prospect beyond the Grave, the inference is certainly right, Let us eat and drink, les us enjoy what we delight in, for to morrow we shall die.   ~John Locke~

Sandra Craft

Sandy