News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

Go Awwwww you lose!

Started by Tank, February 16, 2012, 02:56:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sandra Craft

Quote from: RunFromMyLife on February 18, 2012, 06:38:25 PM
That's fine. I don't have a soul either. My reaction to the baby photo was, "Ish..."

Me too.  I looked at the human baby photo and my reaction was "that looks like a lot of trouble", but I was back on track "awwwing" at all the baby animals -- including the tiny stuffed looking pup.

Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

Sweetdeath

^ahhhh!!! So freaking cute! *liiiiick* <3
Law 35- "You got to go with what works." - Robin Lefler

Wiggum:"You have that much faith in me, Homer?"
Homer:"No! Faith is what you have in things that don't exist. Your awesomeness is real."

"I was thinking that perhaps this thing called God does not exist. Because He cannot save any one of us. No matter how we pray, He doesn't mend our wounds.

The Magic Pudding

Ali

^^^  Awwwwwwwwww!  Platypus, right?  I had no idea they were so fat and adorable.  Do they make good pets?  Can you send me one?

Sweetdeath

Fastest thing alive--  more like the cutest thing alive!!!
Law 35- "You got to go with what works." - Robin Lefler

Wiggum:"You have that much faith in me, Homer?"
Homer:"No! Faith is what you have in things that don't exist. Your awesomeness is real."

"I was thinking that perhaps this thing called God does not exist. Because He cannot save any one of us. No matter how we pray, He doesn't mend our wounds.

Ali

Amicale

"Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb we are bound to others. By every crime and act of kindness we birth our future." - Cloud Atlas

"To live in the hearts of those we leave behind is to never die." -Carl Sagan

DeterminedJuliet

"We've thought of life by analogy with a journey, with pilgrimage which had a serious purpose at the end, and the THING was to get to that end; success, or whatever it is, or maybe heaven after you're dead. But, we missed the point the whole way along; It was a musical thing and you were supposed to sing, or dance, while the music was being played.

Sandra Craft

Quote from: Guardian85 on February 18, 2012, 11:42:35 PM

No, that's not me.

That's an "awwww" with a "holy crap!" attached.
Sandy

The Magic Pudding

Amicale

"Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb we are bound to others. By every crime and act of kindness we birth our future." - Cloud Atlas

"To live in the hearts of those we leave behind is to never die." -Carl Sagan

statichaos

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Sandra Craft

Quote from: Tank on February 20, 2012, 08:01:38 AM
Continuing to lose  ;D

What is more adorable than a rat with it's own teddy bear?
Sandy

Tank

Quote from: BooksCatsEtc on February 20, 2012, 09:03:39 AM
Quote from: Tank on February 20, 2012, 08:01:38 AM
Continuing to lose  ;D

What is more adorable than a rat with it's own teddy bear?
You do realise the photographer put a little smear of pâté on the teddy's head and the rat is licking it off.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.