News:

When one conveys certain things, particularly of such gravity, should one not then appropriately cite sources, authorities...

Main Menu

What's on your mind today?

Started by Steve Reason, August 25, 2007, 08:15:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve Reason

Quote from: DeterminedJuliet on July 09, 2012, 11:42:21 PM
Sooooo... caught two people having sex in some bushes today.

Nice. It's the little unexpected things like that that make life fun. I caught a few in the act in my house growing up -- my stepdad let all sorts crash in our house. Now I'd like to be the one getting caught. It's been a long dry spell. lol  ;D
I do not fear death, in view of the fact that I had been dead for billions and billions of years before I was born, and had not suffered the slightest inconvenience from it. ~ Mark Twain

http://rumtickle.blogspot.com/

Steve Reason

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on July 10, 2012, 04:50:54 AM
Shouldn't have eaten that pizza.  :-\

Yeah we've all said that more than once.  :o
I do not fear death, in view of the fact that I had been dead for billions and billions of years before I was born, and had not suffered the slightest inconvenience from it. ~ Mark Twain

http://rumtickle.blogspot.com/

Asmodean

Quote from: Steve Reason on July 10, 2012, 09:17:32 AM
Quote from: xSilverPhinx on July 10, 2012, 04:50:54 AM
Shouldn't have eaten that pizza.  :-\

Yeah we've all said that more than once.  :o
The Asmo can digest the kind of kebab they sell out of a modified caravan... Thus, His Grayness hath never said those particular words  :D
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Ali

I'm getting increasingly anxious about Tank.   :-[  I hope he comes back soon.  If you're reading this Tank, you are missed already.   :-[

Buddy

Quote from: Ali on July 10, 2012, 05:05:40 PM
I'm getting increasingly anxious about Tank.   :-[  I hope he comes back soon.  If you're reading this Tank, you are missed already.   :-[

Same here. I hope everything is okay.
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Ali on July 10, 2012, 05:05:40 PM

Me too. :(
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

xSilverPhinx

I just found a random mnemonic generator. Can be very helpful for some.
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

OldGit

Quote from: AliI'm getting increasingly anxious about Tank.   :-[  I hope he comes back soon.  If you're reading this Tank, you are missed already.   :-[

Me, too.  We need you, Tank.

Amicale

*big HUG* for Tank if he's reading this. Thinking of you.

"Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb we are bound to others. By every crime and act of kindness we birth our future." - Cloud Atlas

"To live in the hearts of those we leave behind is to never die." -Carl Sagan

Ihateyoumike

I must've missed something? What's going on with Tank?
Prayers that need no answer now, cause I'm tired of who I am
You were my greatest mistake, I fell in love with your sin
Your littlest sin.

AnimatedDirt

Believe it or not, despite the recent hoop-la, I spend more time with you heathens ( as a term of endearment ) than I do in my Christian forum. 

Buddy

I was bored so I decided to google budhorse4 to see what came up. Apparently I am a member of the Chevy truck forum and I like to review Craftsman tools. I must be so interesting.
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Sweetdeath

spent a lot of money today. whoops  :P
Law 35- "You got to go with what works." - Robin Lefler

Wiggum:"You have that much faith in me, Homer?"
Homer:"No! Faith is what you have in things that don't exist. Your awesomeness is real."

"I was thinking that perhaps this thing called God does not exist. Because He cannot save any one of us. No matter how we pray, He doesn't mend our wounds.

hismikeness

Quote from: Ihateyoumike on July 10, 2012, 09:43:12 PM
I must've missed something? What's going on with Tank?

I'm not sure what's going on with his absence (or at least lack of posts) but I imagine it's a self prescribed cooling off period after this thread...

Tank, if you're reading this, I, for one, was cool with the ban. Hope to see you back around soon.
No churches have free wifi because they don't want to compete with an invisible force that works.

When the alien invasion does indeed happen, if everyone would just go out into the streets & inexpertly play the flute, they'll just go. -@UncleDynamite

Tank

Feeling the love  ;D

I should 'flounce' more often  :D
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.