News:

In case of downtime/other tech emergencies, you can relatively quickly get in touch with Asmodean Prime by email.

Main Menu

What's on your mind today?

Started by Steve Reason, August 25, 2007, 08:15:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Siz

Can I have a spoon please, TMP?
:'(

When one sleeps on the floor one need not worry about falling out of bed - Anton LaVey

The universe is a cold, uncaring void. The key to happiness isn't a search for meaning, it's to just keep yourself busy with unimportant nonsense, and eventually you'll be dead!

Ali

Aaaaaawwwwww Siz!  Maybe it could be licorice spoon.  I don't know if that means a spoon with which to eat licorice, or a spoon made of licorice.  Or one with fancy chains and gears.  Or a strangely fit fat cat spoon!  Or a spoon that goes "wub-wub-wub" like a dubstep base drop when you bite down on it.  Oh, the possibilities are endless......

Ihateyoumike

Quote from: Scissorlegs on July 05, 2012, 08:29:55 PM
Can I have a spoon please, TMP?
:'(

Good point. Though hard to see.

After 5 or so years on this site, I'm working up to mine still. Lol.
Prayers that need no answer now, cause I'm tired of who I am
You were my greatest mistake, I fell in love with your sin
Your littlest sin.

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Asmodean

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on July 05, 2012, 09:39:27 PM
Heh so that's what that smudge was.
The Asmo proudly gazes upon His oversized monitor that lets Him read smudges with ease.  :D
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

DeterminedJuliet

Quote from: Asmodean on July 05, 2012, 10:10:44 PM
The Asmo proudly gazes upon His oversized monitor that lets Him read smudges with ease.  :D

Haha, my monitor is pretty tiny. I had to zoom in a half dozen times.  :P
"We've thought of life by analogy with a journey, with pilgrimage which had a serious purpose at the end, and the THING was to get to that end; success, or whatever it is, or maybe heaven after you're dead. But, we missed the point the whole way along; It was a musical thing and you were supposed to sing, or dance, while the music was being played.

Ali

Quote from: DeterminedJuliet on July 05, 2012, 10:13:24 PM

I don't even know how to zoom.  I had to copy it, open a Word document, paste, and then increase the font size.  D'oh!

Tank

Quote from: Ali on July 05, 2012, 10:18:33 PM
Quote from: DeterminedJuliet on July 05, 2012, 10:13:24 PM

I don't even know how to zoom.  I had to copy it, open a Word document, paste, and then increase the font size.  D'oh!
All you need to do is quote the message and read it at normal screen size.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

DeterminedJuliet

"We've thought of life by analogy with a journey, with pilgrimage which had a serious purpose at the end, and the THING was to get to that end; success, or whatever it is, or maybe heaven after you're dead. But, we missed the point the whole way along; It was a musical thing and you were supposed to sing, or dance, while the music was being played.

Asmodean

...OR get 27+ inches of very high definition.  8)
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

DeterminedJuliet

Quote from: Asmodean on July 05, 2012, 10:55:32 PM

My way is cheaper  :D

Ali

Asmodean

Quote from: DeterminedJuliet on July 05, 2012, 10:56:21 PM
Quote from: Asmodean on July 05, 2012, 10:55:32 PM

My way is cheaper  :D
My other 27 inch screen is only full HD, and it was dirt cheap. I think I paid something like 500 bucks for it. Is a BENQ, but is quite alright.
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

xSilverPhinx

Doubtless your high definition and over-sized monitor allows you to peer into the hearts of humans with relative ease? ;D
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey