News:

In case of downtime/other tech emergencies, you can relatively quickly get in touch with Asmodean Prime by email.

Main Menu

What's on your mind today?

Started by Steve Reason, August 25, 2007, 08:15:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Budhorse4 on December 15, 2011, 01:51:38 AM
Here it is.  ;D Sorry I couldn't keep it as a gif, but I have no idea how to do that.

Looks awesome, I'm very pleasantly surprised! ;D Thanks!
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Buddy

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on December 15, 2011, 02:54:02 AM
Quote from: Budhorse4 on December 15, 2011, 01:51:38 AM
Here it is.  ;D Sorry I couldn't keep it as a gif, but I have no idea how to do that.

Looks awesome, I'm very pleasantly surprised! ;D Thanks!

No problem  :)
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

xSilverPhinx

How did you guys keep the forum from automatically resizing the avatar? I've scanned 'Profile' a few times, and rescanned just to make sure, but I don't have a clue... ???

Tank

Quote from: Budhorse4 on December 14, 2011, 09:36:30 PM
Here is a picture of the rabbit that I promised.

It looks like it has four eyes!
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Tank

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on December 15, 2011, 03:17:14 AM
How did you guys keep the forum from automatically resizing the avatar? I've scanned 'Profile' a few times, and rescanned just to make sure, but I don't have a clue... ???
I took the liberty of having a look at your profile with my admin hat on. You had the avatar coming in on a link. I down loaded your new avatar at full size and then uploaded it rather than linked to it and it's now the full size. I assume the rules for linked avatars are different to uploaded ones. That's my guess until I find out otherwise.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

Cecilie

I'm at school being bored and such. Hopefully I will be able to leave early today because I'm using my freetime to do this annoying short story analysis.
The world's what you create.

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Tank on December 15, 2011, 10:34:12 AM
Quote from: xSilverPhinx on December 15, 2011, 03:17:14 AM
I took the liberty of having a look at your profile with my admin hat on. You had the avatar coming in on a link. I down loaded your new avatar at full size and then uploaded it rather than linked to it and it's now the full size. I assume the rules for linked avatars are different to uploaded ones. That's my guess until I find out otherwise.

Thanks Tank! ;D

Squid

I suppose I'll join in and throw something festive in my avatar...just not quite sure what.

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Squid on December 15, 2011, 12:33:24 PM
I suppose I'll join in and throw something festive in my avatar...just not quite sure what.

Those horns look like they're good to hang something from.

squidfetish

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on December 15, 2011, 01:12:42 PM
Quote from: Squid on December 15, 2011, 12:33:24 PM

Those horns look like they're good to hang something from.

...or colour them red with a white fluffy bobble on each end....  8)
reptilian overlord

xSilverPhinx

A Santa cap with horns would look a bit too weird?

squidfetish

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on December 15, 2011, 04:14:34 PM
A Santa cap with horns would look a bit too weird?

...bearing in mind the notion of a dodgy old man in a red suit emptying his sack near small children....

*shudders*

:P
reptilian overlord

Sweetdeath

My neighbors gave me homemade strawberry jam for the holidays. Aww~ <3 I live in NYC, so this is extra special to me.
Law 35- "You got to go with what works." - Robin Lefler

Wiggum:"You have that much faith in me, Homer?"
Homer:"No! Faith is what you have in things that don't exist. Your awesomeness is real."

"I was thinking that perhaps this thing called God does not exist. Because He cannot save any one of us. No matter how we pray, He doesn't mend our wounds.

Tank

Quote from: Sweetdeath on December 16, 2011, 04:22:29 AM
My neighbors gave me homemade strawberry jam for the holidays. Aww~ <3 I live in NYC, so this is extra special to me.
You talk to your neighbors in New York! I thought that was unheard of?

The Magic Pudding

The Wii canoe doesn't seem able to appreciate the subtlety of my stern rudder.
How come they give me a dumb single bladed paddle and I can't even do a J stroke?
Stupid Wii.