News:

When one conveys certain things, particularly of such gravity, should one not then appropriately cite sources, authorities...

Main Menu

What's on your mind today?

Started by Steve Reason, August 25, 2007, 08:15:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Magic Pudding

There is a bit of Antarctica in the air lately, celebrating a centenary since many daring daring deeds, lost toes, eaten dogs and stuff.

squidfetish

Suffering a bit of a hangover... took my mountain bike out to blow all the booze through and promptly got soaked in the rain. Gah....  :(
reptilian overlord

Cecilie

I've got my nynorsk norwegian exam thingie tomorrow morning and I don't want to.
The world's what you create.

Tank

Quote from: Cecilie on December 11, 2011, 11:44:55 PM
I've got my nynorsk norwegian exam thingie tomorrow morning and I don't want to.
Good luck.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Asmodean

Quote from: Cecilie on December 11, 2011, 11:44:55 PM
No-one reasonable wants nor likes that. Seems so... Pointless, does it not? I think Norway out-grew the need for an artificial language construted to... What..? Promote nationalism? (When I say nationalism, I mean the "good" kind)

Luck.
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

The Magic Pudding

The Japanese ships are off to do their scientific whale research in the Southern Ocean.
I'm off to do some salmon fritata on toast with tomato and vegie salt research in the kitchen.

Cecilie

I want to move to Davos in Switzerland.
The world's what you create.

Sweetdeath

Got $40 in quarters for hekping my best friend's mom move/file paperwork today. XD
Law 35- "You got to go with what works." - Robin Lefler

Wiggum:"You have that much faith in me, Homer?"
Homer:"No! Faith is what you have in things that don't exist. Your awesomeness is real."

"I was thinking that perhaps this thing called God does not exist. Because He cannot save any one of us. No matter how we pray, He doesn't mend our wounds.

DeterminedJuliet

Follow-up on the elderly kitty! She had a good weekend and has started eating again. It's a festivus miracle! :)
"We've thought of life by analogy with a journey, with pilgrimage which had a serious purpose at the end, and the THING was to get to that end; success, or whatever it is, or maybe heaven after you're dead. But, we missed the point the whole way along; It was a musical thing and you were supposed to sing, or dance, while the music was being played.

Sandra Craft

Quote from: DeterminedJuliet on December 13, 2011, 04:29:34 AM
Follow-up on the elderly kitty! She had a good weekend and has started eating again. It's a festivus miracle! :)

Great news!  I'll light a Yule log in her honor.
Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

Tank

Quote from: Sweetdeath on December 13, 2011, 03:39:27 AM
Got $40 in quarters for hekping my best friend's mom move/file paperwork today. XD
Why in quarters!
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

Tank

Good news!

Buddy

That's wonderful!  ;D It must have been the positive vibes we've been sending her way. :P
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Sweetdeath

Quote from: Tank on December 13, 2011, 08:27:41 AM
Why in quarters!

XD her brother was a hoarder, so she found a sack of quarters and tossed it at me. <3
We have been funding hudreds of dollars in change, and thousands in stacks of $20s.
It's pretty hardcore. She's using said money to repair the house.
Law 35- "You got to go with what works." - Robin Lefler

Wiggum:"You have that much faith in me, Homer?"
Homer:"No! Faith is what you have in things that don't exist. Your awesomeness is real."

"I was thinking that perhaps this thing called God does not exist. Because He cannot save any one of us. No matter how we pray, He doesn't mend our wounds.

Tank

Quote from: Sweetdeath on December 13, 2011, 05:29:39 PM
Quote from: Tank on December 13, 2011, 08:27:41 AM
Why in quarters!

XD her brother was a hoarder, so she found a sack of quarters and tossed it at me. <3
We have been funding hudreds of dollars in change, and thousands in stacks of $20s.
It's pretty hardcore. She's using said money to repair the house.
Interesting.