News:

Actually sport it is a narrative

Main Menu

4 Step Proof for God

Started by Parture, September 01, 2009, 12:53:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jbeukema

Quote from: "Parture"There Are Only 4 Choices (TAO4C)

Since ~90-95% of the people of the late great planet earth have settled on four major religious or world views, logically we can conclude only these four need be examined to determine the big picture reality because if God exists He would be gracious enough to make Himself accessible:

1) Agnosticism/atheism can't be true because the universe can't start up all by itself, nor can it always have existed. There is no moral compass, thus, causing you to increase sin and not approach sinlessness. Morality itself can't come out of that which has no morality. Conscience and consciousness can’t be derived from that which has no conscience and consciousness. A bird house can never produce a bird.

2) Hinduism and Buddhism are not true because you don't get nearly endless opportunity to be a chicken then come back as a human again which never effectively deals with sin; it even encourages sin. "It is appointed unto men once to die" (Heb. 9.27).

3) Islam is irrelevant because it is just some guy without any evidence six centuries later in a cave all by himself who said Jesus never died, despite the well attested historical record. If you can alter history so arbitrarily in your own mind without any evidence, you can assume anything which opens the door to sin more.

4) We are left with Christianity only. And so, there is a place called Hell. Those who refuse Jesus' atonement on the cross will go to Hell. Jesus said, "For whoever is not against us, is for us" (Mark 9.40). You're against Him if you do not accept a) what Jesus did for you on the cross for God the Father to forgive all your sins, b) was resurrected and raised to the right hand of the Father, c) reveals to us He is the 2nd Person of the Trinity, and d) clearly said He is uncreated Creator of the universe with the Father and the Spirit.

Together, TAO4C, the 4 Step Proof for God (4SPFG), and the 4 Step Minimal Facts Approach (4SMFA), Pascal was right.

:shake:  roflol  lol

Parture

Quote from: "Whitney"Censorship would be you not being allowed to post at all....would you prefer that I ban you instead of just taking away your ability to post all over the place? The reason you are in the place you are in now are due to your attitude towards me and others on the ATT forum.
Banning is wrong in this case just as almost complete censorhship. The reason you are doing this is not because of me for I have spoken the truth and started some good discussions, but because you are living a lie and need to shut your mind down and others for your forums. Crazy.
Jesus is God. He proved it by His resurrection through multiple attestation of various groups in different settings. The reason why Jesus died for our sins is because He wants a relationship with us and is the only way you can be cleansed of your sin nature to have that relationship.

Whitney

Quote from: "Parture"
Quote from: "Whitney"You are the only Christian on this forum with those restrictions because you are the only one who can't be civil.
Since I have been civil, you are not being civil, you couldn't show otherwise and I double people believe you that I am the only Christian you have ever censored, I think you are embarrassing yourself. Or at least, if you don't have a conscience to be embarrassed, I am embarrassed for you.

I haven't censored you, you are allowed to post.  This is a private forum, I don't have to allow you to post.  Of course some Christians have been banned from here, atheists too.  You are the only one to get the specific restrictions I just gave you, I had to create a special group just for you to do it.

Now, stop acting like you are persecuted and discuss your views in a civil manner.  If you can't stop with the name calling right now you will be banned.

Will

Creating too many preachy threads the moment you join is bad form. How would you feel if you had a Christian forum and I showed up one day and created a half a dozen threads almost immediately all clearly accusatory? How would you feel if I didn't simply take the time to introduce myself and maybe join in a few threads just to see how the community likes to operate?
Quote from: "Parture"You are actually contradicting yourself, for we have jails because of sin. Jails don't exist all by themselves for no reason.
We don't jail people because of "sin". Have you ever seen anyone charged with taking the lord's name in vein or not observing the sabbath? We have laws, which are generally agreed upon social morals and ethics as a part of the social contract. The genesis of these morals and ethics isn't god or gods, but is rather the slow development of human interaction and cooperation in order to survive more effectively.
I want bad people to look forward to and celebrate the day I die, because if they don't, I'm not living up to my potential.

jbeukema

Quote from: "McQ"
Quote from: "Parture"I'm getting dizzy by all the moving posts around and merging posts you said you merged but you didn't but then when I held you accountable you did a bait and switch. Crazy stuff. Plus, I can't post in other threads and am limited to just this one? What's next? I am comforted in the fact that I am a child of God and thankful to God that you are going to Hell just like we don't let criminals out of jail for life, otherwise they could do harm to God's people.

What is next is you need to read the forum rules and agree to abide by them. Then actually do so. Very simple. Thanks.
:devil:

jbeukema

Par, if you want to question a Mod's action, PM< the mod or admin. At most forums, you'd be banned for arguing with a mod on the boards.

No, you have still yet to prove that I'm not god or address any of the other points made by other posters

Parture

Quote from: "Whitney"I haven't censored you, you are allowed to post.  This is a private forum, I don't have to allow you to post. Of course some Christians have been banned from here, atheists too.  You are the only one to get the specific restrictions I just gave you, I had to create a special group just for you to do it. Now, stop acting like you are persecuted and discuss your views in a civil manner.  If you can't stop with the name calling right now you will be banned. The following is a warning which has been issued to you by an administrator or moderator of this site. This is a warning regarding the following post made by you: viewtopic.php?f=2&p=49075#p49075 . warning for what you posted before editing your own post
You are censoring for you only allow the blacks to live in a certain area you are censoring. Just because you live in a white neighborhood doesn't give you a right to cordon off the Jews. Your neighborhood is not private. Now you change your story and admit you censor other Christians too when you said you never did before, but I am a special project of your obsession. The reason I am your special project is because of the truth and proof given which you are as yet willing to deal with. Everything you say is wrong. Try to post without lying or being unethical just once. When you cut off the blacks and the Jews and then accuse them of feeling persecuted, do you realize how ugly you look and how evil you are? Nobody is name calling , so stop thinking you are being persecuted because you are going to Hell for calling Jesus a liar. You send yourself there. It's your own fault. You gave a warning but don't say for what? Can't you see how unethical that is? I am warned but for what? Some alleged editing? You are just being sneaky. Shame on you. Nobody can check your bizarre accusation. You can't even remember what it is you are accusing me. Weird. Try to be more civil and less prejudice.
Jesus is God. He proved it by His resurrection through multiple attestation of various groups in different settings. The reason why Jesus died for our sins is because He wants a relationship with us and is the only way you can be cleansed of your sin nature to have that relationship.

Whitney

Quote from: "Parture"
Quote from: "Whitney"I haven't censored you, you are allowed to post.  This is a private forum, I don't have to allow you to post. Of course some Christians have been banned from here, atheists too.  You are the only one to get the specific restrictions I just gave you, I had to create a special group just for you to do it. Now, stop acting like you are persecuted and discuss your views in a civil manner.  If you can't stop with the name calling right now you will be banned. The following is a warning which has been issued to you by an administrator or moderator of this site. This is a warning regarding the following post made by you: viewtopic.php?f=2&p=49075#p49075 . warning for what you posted before editing your own post
You are censoring for you only allow the blacks to live in a certain area you are censoring. Just because you live in a white neighborhood doesn't give you a right to cordon off the Jews. Your neighborhood is not private. Now you change your story and admit you censor other Christians too when you said you never did before, but I am a special project of your obsession. The reason I am your special project is because of the truth and proof given which you are as yet willing to deal with. Everything you say is wrong. Try to post without lying or being unethical just once. When you cut off the blacks and the Jews and then accuse them of feeling persecuted, do you realize how ugly you look and how evil you are? Nobody is name calling , so stop thinking you are being persecuted because you are going to Hell for calling Jesus a liar. You send yourself there. It's your own fault. You gave a warning but don't say for what? Can't you see how unethical that is? I am warned but for what? Some alleged editing? You are just being sneaky. Shame on you. Nobody can check your bizarre accusation. You can't even remember what it is you are accusing me. Weird. Try to be more civil and less prejudice.

B'bye.

Miss Anthrope

Quote from: "Parture"I am comforted in the fact that I am a child of God and thankful to God that you are going to Hell ...

Wow. I grew up around Christians, and still know many, and I'm pretty sure that most of them frown upon this sort of attitude. I thought you weren't supposed to wish such a fate any person, and I'm pretty sure I remember a verse in the Bible that more or less says this. Doesn't your God judge the intentions of the heart, aren't you supposed to feel bad for the damned, not comforted? I know there is a verse that says that God does not wish for anyone to go to hell, so why would your God condone your pleasure in such a thing.

Parture,if there is a superior, loving omniscient Creator, I highly doubt it/he/she would consider you its "child". You would barely qualify as afterbirth. The fact that you would revel in your "knowledge" that another human being will suffer for eternity is disgusting. I've read a lot of comments that were in bad taste on this forum, but this one tops them all. Pure evil.
How big is the smallest fish in the pond? You catch one hundred fishes, all
of which are greater than six inches. Does this evidence support the hypothesis
that no fish in the pond is much less than six inches long? Not if your
net can’t catch smaller fish. -Nick Bostrom

Heretical Rants

Hey, be nice, guys.

Quoteyou are going to Hell for calling Jesus a liar.
You are going to Hell for calling Muhammad a liar.

Squid

Wow, what a douchebag...glad I missed that whole thing....

curiosityandthecat

Quote from: "Squid"Wow, what a douchebag...glad I missed that whole thing....
I was just about to say the same thing. Dooouuuuuuuuuuche.
-Curio

SSY

More than likely this was atheist going out to try and make Christians look bad, I think. They succeeded, better than we ever could.
Quote from: "Godschild"SSY: You are fairly smart and to think I thought you were a few fries short of a happy meal.
Quote from: "Godschild"explain to them how and why you decided to be athiest and take the consequences that come along with it
Quote from: "Aedus"Unlike atheists, I'm not an angry prick

Whitney

ATT found his you tube channel if you are in the mood for a headache:  http://www.youtube.com/user/Parture

curiosityandthecat

He's from Canada... I always thought Canadians were smarter than that.  :|
-Curio