News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

Bill Nye "It's Science" Bumper Sticker

Started by Tortri, January 16, 2009, 09:53:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tortri

Hi All,

I didn't see anything in the FAQ saying we can't advertise so if I'm wrong for doing this, sorry for the posting.

When I was younger I watched Bill Nye a lot, with that intro that you can never get out of your head.  Well one day I was driving to work and seen all the god fish and stickers, and I thought to myself...Why don't I as a atheist have a sticker that can express myself without saying something like "Atheism" and worry about my car getting vandalized  by certain ignorant people.  Well I did some thinking and came up with this great idea of having Bill Nye on a bumper sticker that says "It's Science!" in the typical Bill Nye consider the following moments.  And I am so proud of this I felt I should share my design so other people who understand where I am coming from can do the same.

http://www.zazzle.com/Tortri

VanReal

Our elementary school's still use Bill Nye for teaching science and there is even a program that can come out to the schools and give lessons.  Can you believe it's still around?  Great idea, but people will think you are a science teacher  :D
In spite of the cost of living, it's still popular. (Kathy Norris)
They say I have ADHD but I think they are full of...oh, look a kitty!! (unknown)