Happy Atheist Forum

Re: Davin!!!! There?s a party going on!!!!!! (GIF WARNING)

Papasito Bruno

• Deranged Psychopathic Twinkle Toes
  • Save water. Shower together!
« Reply #15 on: December 22, 2014, 09:46:07 PM »
...inhabitants are, as the man once said, 'whores, pimps, gamblers, and sons of bitches,' by which he meant everybody. Had the man looked through another peephole he might have said, 'saints and angels and martyrs and holy men,' and he would have meant the same thing. John Steinbeck

Magdalena

• Butterfly of Doom.
  • Angry hippies need to smoke cheap weed w/ no seeds

“I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe.” ~Recusant

Magdalena

• Butterfly of Doom.
« Reply #17 on: December 23, 2014, 03:53:18 AM »

“I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe.” ~Recusant

Papasito Bruno

• Deranged Psychopathic Twinkle Toes
  • Save water. Shower together!
...inhabitants are, as the man once said, 'whores, pimps, gamblers, and sons of bitches,' by which he meant everybody. Had the man looked through another peephole he might have said, 'saints and angels and martyrs and holy men,' and he would have meant the same thing. John Steinbeck

Magdalena

• Butterfly of Doom.