News:

When one conveys certain things, particularly of such gravity, should one not then appropriately cite sources, authorities...

Main Menu

Re: Reasons To Be Grumpy thread

Started by jumbojak, October 27, 2012, 09:21:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Tank on November 24, 2020, 09:03:41 PM
Quote from: xSilverPhinx on November 24, 2020, 08:53:22 PM
The weather is starting to get hot down here and when it does my room is like an oven.

Are you done yet?

Overdone.  ;D
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

No one

xSilverPhinx

hermes2015

I always see you as a rare treasure.
"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

Tank

Toilet cistern is leaking. I foresee curse words in my future  >:(
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Randy

Coffee - It hasn't tasted like coffee in years due to chemo. I used to drink it all the time. Now I drink it just to feel normal but it doesn't taste right anymore. I'm drinking some now and I don't know why I put myself through this torture. It tastes awful.
"Maybe it's just a bunch of stuff that happens." -- Homer Simpson
"Some people focus on the destination. Atheists focus on the journey." -- Barry Goldberg

Randy

It's open enrollment time for Medicare and I'm looking at all these plans and have gotten real confused. Why can't they make things simpler? I'm trying to find a "medigap" plan to supplement what I have now but am also looking at Medicare Advantage which rolls everything up into one package. But then finding that it's a headache to go through. I'll be looking again this afternoon,
"Maybe it's just a bunch of stuff that happens." -- Homer Simpson
"Some people focus on the destination. Atheists focus on the journey." -- Barry Goldberg

xSilverPhinx

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Randy on November 29, 2020, 02:48:39 PM
It's open enrollment time for Medicare and I'm looking at all these plans and have gotten real confused. Why can't they make things simpler? I'm trying to find a "medigap" plan to supplement what I have now but am also looking at Medicare Advantage which rolls everything up into one package. But then finding that it's a headache to go through. I'll be looking again this afternoon,

It's almost as if they don't want to keep those kinds of things simple, for whatever reason.

billy rubin

you know dayz is going to zlow down when you share tbe construction zone with a zchwRtzentruber

"I cannot understand the popularity of that kind of music, which is based on repetition. In a civilized society, things don't need to be said more than three times."

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: billy rubin on December 06, 2020, 08:10:12 PM

you know dayz is going to zlow down when you share tbe construction zone with a zchwRtzentruber

Reminds me of this meme I saw the other day:

Carry on.  ;D

xSilverPhinx

It seems I can't reconcile Joy's existence with having to wash a pile of dirty dishes...all it took was one moment of distraction for her to leave a smelly present in the living room. ::)

Davin

I have to pay out $21k to fix the foundation of my house.

:money: :money: :money:
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

No one

On the bright side, at least it's not $50,000.

Tank

Quote from: Davin on December 09, 2020, 03:12:23 PM
I have to pay out $21k to fix the foundation of my house.

:money: :money: :money:

By the sound of that its not insured? Or is that after the insurance?
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.