News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

Mexico City claims zombie walk world record

Started by Tank, November 27, 2011, 10:27:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tank

Mexico City claims zombie walk world record.

QuoteNearly 10,000 people have paraded in Mexico City dressed as zombies in what organisers claim is the biggest "zombie walk" ever held.

Wearing ghoulish make-up and rags splattered with fake blood, the "undead" shambled and groaned through the heart of the capital.

The current Guinness world record is held by Asbury Park in the US, where 4,093 zombies marched in 2010.

Zombie walks have grown in popularity worldwide in recent years...

Looks like fun!
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

The Magic Pudding

Quote from: Tank on November 27, 2011, 10:27:25 PM

Looks like fun!

Fun! Fun!
How can you call this fun?
It's obviously a trap, trick a variety of young and old meat to dress as zombies and then the zombies can feed without anyone noticing.
I'm sure Nostrodamus predicted this, we have surely come to the end times.

Sweetdeath

Whatever gets their minds off of extreme drug wars/violence.

Kinda cool, I guess. The one in CA is most fun.
Law 35- "You got to go with what works." - Robin Lefler

Wiggum:"You have that much faith in me, Homer?"
Homer:"No! Faith is what you have in things that don't exist. Your awesomeness is real."

"I was thinking that perhaps this thing called God does not exist. Because He cannot save any one of us. No matter how we pray, He doesn't mend our wounds.

Asmodean

Quote from: The Magic Pudding on November 28, 2011, 01:58:42 AM
Fun! Fun!
How can you call this fun?
It's obviously a trap, trick a variety of young and old meat to dress as zombies and then the zombies can feed without anyone noticing.
I'm sure Nostrodamus predicted this, we have surely come to the end times.
Well, the ol' Nostra did predict that the coming of Asmodean into the world would be the beginning of the end, so...

Hey! We ought to start our own atheist end of days cult, dedicated to the day when everyone dresses up like a zombie, grabs a pickaxe and goes for a brain hunt  ;D
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

The Magic Pudding

Quote from: Asmodean on November 28, 2011, 09:27:38 AM
Hey! We ought to start our own atheist end of days cult, dedicated to the day when everyone dresses up like a zombie, grabs a pickaxe and goes for a brain hunt  ;D

I prefer legs, nice chewy legs, not gooey brains.

Asmodean

Quote from: The Magic Pudding on November 28, 2011, 09:48:53 AM
Quote from: Asmodean on November 28, 2011, 09:27:38 AM

I prefer legs, nice chewy legs, not gooey brains.
Well, that is PERFECT! Means we won't have to fight over food!  ;D
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.