Departing the Vacuousness

Main Menu

What's your favorite breakfast cereal?

Started by Sweetdeath, August 05, 2011, 04:09:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cecilie

The world's what you create.

Gawen

Oatmeal. But boxed cereals I like: some granolas/muesli, Grape Nuts Flakes, Cheerios, Life and some times I'll treat myself to the really bad stuff like Capt. Crunch  or Apple Jacks.
Oddly, I don't eat breaky. A bowl of cereal is a late night snack most of the time.
The essence of the mind is not in what it thinks, but how it thinks. Faith is the surrender of our mind; of reason and our skepticism to put all our trust or faith in someone or something that has no good evidence of itself. That is a sinister thing to me. Of all the supposed virtues, faith is not.
"When you fall, I will be there" - Floor

Crow

Quote from: Tank on August 05, 2011, 07:28:18 PM
You can't get Fruit Loops in the UK, the additives in them are illegal.

They sell them in Selfridges and Amazon
Retired member.

Tank

Quote from: Crow on August 06, 2011, 12:54:58 PM
Quote from: Tank on August 05, 2011, 07:28:18 PM
You can't get Fruit Loops in the UK, the additives in them are illegal.

They sell them in Selfridges and Amazon
Then something has changed in the last couple of years then as a friend of mine used to bring Fruit Loops over from the USA as one could not buy them in the UK  ;D
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

hismikeness

Frosted Flakes, Oh's, and Crispix. I don't eat much cereal anymore.
No churches have free wifi because they don't want to compete with an invisible force that works.

When the alien invasion does indeed happen, if everyone would just go out into the streets & inexpertly play the flute, they'll just go. -@UncleDynamite

Sweetdeath

Cookie crisp was the worst. Does anyone know why they changed the cops and dog to a wolf mascot?   ???

Law 35- "You got to go with what works." - Robin Lefler

Wiggum:"You have that much faith in me, Homer?"
Homer:"No! Faith is what you have in things that don't exist. Your awesomeness is real."

"I was thinking that perhaps this thing called God does not exist. Because He cannot save any one of us. No matter how we pray, He doesn't mend our wounds.

Will

Quote from: Tank on August 05, 2011, 07:28:18 PMYou can't get Fruit Loops in the UK, the additives in them are illegal.
Oh, crap. I trust the UK's food and drug protections more than America's corrupt system. I guess I won't be eating Fruit Loops anymore. Anything else illegal in the UK we here in the US should know about?
I want bad people to look forward to and celebrate the day I die, because if they don't, I'm not living up to my potential.

Sweetdeath

Quote from: Will on August 08, 2011, 01:45:17 AM
Quote from: Tank on August 05, 2011, 07:28:18 PMYou can't get Fruit Loops in the UK, the additives in them are illegal.
Oh, crap. I trust the UK's food and drug protections more than America's corrupt system. I guess I won't be eating Fruit Loops anymore. Anything else illegal in the UK we here in the US should know about?
Good idea!  Get us a list, Tank? :)

Homer:"No! Faith is what you have in things that don't exist. Your awesomeness is real."

"I was thinking that perhaps this thing called God does not exist. Because He cannot save any one of us. No matter how we pray, He doesn't mend our wounds.

Tank

Quote from: Sweetdeath on August 08, 2011, 03:27:54 AM

Quote from: Will on August 08, 2011, 01:45:17 AM
Good idea!  Get us a list, Tank? :)
As far as I know it was a list of one (Fruit Loops) but that may no longer be the case, I shall investigate.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

MinusGod

Ihateyoumike

Prayers that need no answer now, cause I'm tired of who I am
You were my greatest mistake, I fell in love with your sin
Your littlest sin.

Hidelight

I like most cereal...but CheeriOs ..mini wheats..or Life with berries or bananas then (this is the not healthy...but soooo good) extra heavy all natural 100% cream all over it ... I am not a fan of milk but cream is a true guilty pleasure for me
But I gave it all up to drink green smoothies instead ...so much healthier and unlike the cereal it keeps my satisfied until lunch

(since all that (and I use avery heavy hand...I just eat it as a snack once in a while now)

Sweetdeath