News:

Departing the Vacuousness

Main Menu

Hello everyone

Started by Maria, April 06, 2011, 07:41:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maria

Hello again, Cindy

You welcomed me in my introduction thread so I thought I'd return the compliment.
I've been a member of another atheist forum for a while, but lately it's been getting on my nerves. I searched for an alternative and HAPPY ATHEIST jumped out at me. What a great name!
How old is your little boy?

missedtheboat

He is 17 months and pretty wild! :)

Tank

Quote from: "missedtheboat"He is 17 months and pretty wild! :)
My first grandchild was born late November last year viewtopic.php?p=92501#p92501 I am quite looking forward to my second family. 17 months is a fun time, savour it as time flies so fast!
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

missedtheboat

Quote from: "Tank"
Quote from: "missedtheboat"He is 17 months and pretty wild! :)
My first grandchild was born late November last year viewtopic.php?p=92501#p92501 I am quite looking forward to my second family. 17 months is a fun time, savour it as time flies so fast!

Aww congrats on the grandchild! Gonna start crawling soon, watch out! You aren't kidding about time flying, it baffles me that in less than two years my son has went from a little blob to a walking/talking toddler.