News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

My Squidoo Lenses, Every Click Helps!

Started by Kylyssa, March 13, 2009, 06:08:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kylyssa

Oops!  I didn't post my latest lenses yet.

Atheist Charities - A lot will be added to this but unfortunately, paying work must come first at the moment.

20 Ways to Have Fun on a Budget - This one may lose the number and become "How to Have Fun on a Budget" or something similar because I plan to add more ideas to it.

Kylyssa

No more atheist relevant material at the moment but I added a few fluff pieces to build my library and go for "Giant Squid" in March.  I've been putting all of my atheist relevant creative juice into the book I'm writing so there may be an online atheist dry spell for some time.

So, the new "fluff" -
Help Your Cat Live Longer
Asparagus Potato Gratin
Stretch Your Grocery Budget
Should Women Be Required to Wear Make-Up?
On Poetry Interpretation
Free Poetry Contests
How to Etch a Candy Tin
A Florist's Thoughts on Valentine's Day
How to Stretch Your Wedding Flower Budget

Kylyssa

Kylyssa

Here are a few more.  They are shameless product plugs but they've made sales already and they are all products I already own or lust for.  Well, the last one isn't, it's just florist advice.

The Best Peoplewatching Book for Autistic Adults
10 Problem Solving Products for Under $20 Apiece
Fun Fondant Tools
Advantages of Silk Wedding Flowers

Kylyssa

I haven't updated this thread in quite some time and I've actually put up a few atheist relevant lenses:
An Atheist on Thanksgiving
An Atheist on Christmas
Polls about Atheists and Atheism
Does God Work People Like Puppets To Make Them Do Good?

On the "not related to atheism" front, I have a few others put up recently, too:
Homelessness Myths, Misconceptions, and Stereotypes
Why Do People Stay Homeless?