Nitpicky? Hell yes.

Main Menu

Happy 4th of July!!!!

Started by susangail, July 04, 2008, 09:12:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

susangail

Have fun blowing things up!  :D

Anyone else have exciting plans?
When life gives you lemons, make orange juice and let the world wonder how you did it.

Chimera

Fireworks are illegal here, but I think the Diet Coke and Mentos thing sounds great!! So does s'mores and movies....Hmmm...
"I refuse to believe in a god who is the primary cause of conflict in the world, preaches racism, sexism, homophobia, and ignorance, and then sends me to hell if I’m 'bad.'" â€" Mike Fuhrman

Whitney

We're going to watch fireworks.   :beer:

susangail

Quote from: "Chimera"Fireworks are illegal here, but I think the Diet Coke and Mentos thing sounds great!! So does s'mores and movies....Hmmm...
They're not illegal here, but they are "highly discouraged" with all the fires and stuff. I've always wanted to do the coke & mentos thing and this seemed like the perfect opportunity.
When life gives you lemons, make orange juice and let the world wonder how you did it.

McQ

It's raining here, so all events have been postponed until tomorrow. My town boasts the longest running Independence Day celebration (1813). Gotta be known for something!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lititz,_Pennsylvania
Elvis didn't do no drugs!
--Penn Jillette

afreethinker30

I live kind of close to the race track here and they always have a huge fireworks display.So tonight I get to light sparklers,listen to snaps and watch a awesome fireworks display.But tomorrow I get to watch a bunch of buzzed people light fireworks and eat good food.And I don't have to clean up the mess. :D