News:

Unnecessarily argumentative

Main Menu

WALL-E

Started by leftyguitarjoe, July 07, 2008, 02:53:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MariaEvri

Quote from: "jcm"
Quote from: "MariaEvri"I wanna see it but I'll wait for the dvd. I ahve a thing with close spaces and crowds. BTW wall-e reminds me of an old movie witha  robot ehm... johnny-5 i think?

that is what i thought, and a little bit of ET in him too.

btw it is worth seeing in the theater

yeha yeah i know the theater is a whole different experience even if I do have a home theater in my home
Ill see if I can defeat my "fear' and go see it when it comes here :D
God made me an atheist, who are you to question his wisdom!
www.poseidonsimons.com

Jane

The closed spaces I don't mind so much. The other people on the other hand....<shudder> I can't stand other people (especially other people's kids) in movie theaters.

MommaSquid

I do want to see Wall-E, but I wait for everything to be released on DVD and then order it from Netflix.  We have a big ass TV and no one sits in front of me.  Plus there are no screaming kids, and I can pause the movie if I need a bathroom break.  

Oh, and I can drink adult beverages.   :beer:  Try doing that at Harkins.

Chimera

I'm taking my mom to WALL•E this afternoon. Can't wait to see it again ^_^
"I refuse to believe in a god who is the primary cause of conflict in the world, preaches racism, sexism, homophobia, and ignorance, and then sends me to hell if I’m 'bad.'" â€" Mike Fuhrman

Occam

I didn't see it as at all leftist, just a possible scenario of the future.  My wife and I saw it, and we agreed that whle better than the average movie, it got sort of boring.  Anyway, what can you expect of a 77 year old guy whose been spoiled by a lifetime of great movies?

Occam