News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

New Deconvert..want to discuss Athiesm

Started by UTKid, March 24, 2011, 02:39:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PapistItalian16

Hi UTKid, welcom to HAF!

I have a few things to say about your story and the wole situation that you wrote about. But I wont say them here for fear of being to confrontational.

And ah, FYI, I'm a Catholic.  ;D

So again, Welcome!!
River: (speaking about the Bible) "It's broken. It doesn't make sense."
Shepherd Book: "It's not about making sense. It's about believing in something, and letting that belief be real enough to change your life. It's about faith. You don't fix faith, River. It fixes you."

-- Firefly.

thedport

Welcome, shitty about the girlfreind. I have just recently gone through a divorce, long story, my ex and I are still on good terms though which helps. Now I am having a really hard time finding someone of the oppisite sex that undrstands my turning to atheism. I dated a couple of girls that said they were ok with it, then kept trying to convert me back christianity. When they realized It was not some sort of phase I was going through they dropped me like a hot potatoe. I am not even overly choosey, I just want a partner who respects my beleifs and has some similance of intelagence. The search goes on!
"An honest person can never surrender an honest doubt. Who doubts nothing knows nothing. The wise are prone to doubt."-The good book;Proverbs;Chapter 55