News:

In case of downtime/other tech emergencies, you can relatively quickly get in touch with Asmodean Prime by email.

Main Menu

What TV shows do you watch religiously?

Started by hismikeness, January 27, 2010, 01:20:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CHI83

I love watching Fringe. Its one of those rare shows that can actually captivate my attention. After countless hours wasted watching pointless cartoons, sitcoms and cop shows I'm now kind of apathetic to tv.

absurdsolidarity

I've always been terrible at following shows as they appear on TV.  Usually I'll watch shows via dvd/the internet and get really into them, but the show is either already over or I never bother to stay caught up with the series. House, Weeds, Degrassi, and the Office are all shows that I followed for awhile but gave up on.  I still like to watch old episodes though.

I watch reruns of Scrubs, South Park, and Family Guy on tv all the time though, because I can count on all the episodes to be funny on their own.
"The Bible's blind, the Torah's deaf, the Qur'an is mute.  If you burned them all together you'd be close to the truth." - Bright Eyes

Narwhal

Hmmmmm....... Weeds, Supernatural, House, Dexter, Family Guy, American Dad, Criminal Minds, White Collar, Adventure Time......all of them. :'(

Tank

Quote from: Narwhal on July 14, 2011, 01:02:03 AM
Hmmmmm....... Weeds, Supernatural, House, Dexter, Family Guy, American Dad, Criminal Minds, White Collar, Adventure Time......all of them. :'(
How do you find time to post here? :D
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

palebluedot

Love watching QI

Stephen Fry has the greatest ability to explain anything.  Just get him on the subject of the morality of religion !!

The Magic Pudding

Most English shows that get remade in the US don't appeal to me, an exception was Life On Mars.  It had a better ending than the UK version, but I liked both.

If the series Rake ever passes your way it's worth a watch.

roy1967

Survivor

Deadliest Catch.

Started watching Survivor at the first All Star episode, haven't stopped watching since. Kind of have withdrawls after each season is over.   ;D

Deadliest Catch is a new thing with me.

All the TV I watch in those two shows.
The school is the last expenditure upon which America should be willing to economize.

Franklin D. Roosevelt

Abletony

I used to watch eastenders all the time, and then one day I just stopped. I just went off it, totally.

Medusa

Sons of Anarchy. As my boyfriend calls it my 'Bro Soap Opera'. I can't wait for season 4 to start!
She has the blood of reptile....just underneath her skin...