News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

I dont know if any of it is true, but you have to watch this

Started by SomewhereInND, November 18, 2010, 01:52:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SomewhereInND

Quote from: "Inevitable Droid"Exploiting the son/sun homophonic relationship, which only exists in English, is invalid when making a point about non-English speaking peoples.  Shame on those Zeitgeist guys!  :rant:

Yes, it true, the Zeitgeist guys did push it,  I view them as a group of people that like to point out the silliness of humanity, similiar to the way the Flying Spaghti Monster was used to demonstrate a point about creationism being taught in school.  So to me it is more about the humor,  especially when you here from a christian talking about numerology and such.

Not to make excuses, The son/sun thing is obviously wrong,  but in the video, 'he is the light of the world' was also referenced in the same sentence.   And since the King James Version was written after columbus descovered america,  I wonder what the original latin text used in place if 'son of god'.
Religion makes me chuckle.
--------------------------------
MENTAL NOTE-Reality is what it is, not what anyone wants it to be, and not what anyone thinks it is.
MENTAL NOTE-Make an effort to be a happy athiest.
My College Math Professor once said:Math is just an imaginary model of reality.
My Dog once said:Bark.
Coworker once said:If it looks good